LRA Analyst Desk: a Subsidiary of LRA Markets Group

In real world Economics there is nothing I understand and know more about than Macro. At UVa I got an D in the class. Understood 0

8 Likes

Oh man this might be your best bait yet.

At least tell us you still use F2!

Post deleted by author

1 Like

I’ll raise you.

1 Like

I do not have access to this article. Was sooo looking forward to reading it.

2 Likes
1 Like

Ha. Now you say

1 Like

To be fair, there were a number of individuals speculating that with a comparatively small sum, one institutional investor (or billionaire) could tank both coins.

That for me is the move with Crypto. If you have “enough” money that it doesnt matter you should definitely take 1-5 percent and be involved. But taking loans and speculating etc always ends this way. Or begins maybe

5 Likes

If you or anyone else is interested in bolstering their crypto skepticism, I highly recommend listening to this brief podcast.

It is also on Spotify or Apple Podcasts

3 Likes

Will check it out. Thanks for sending

1 Like

Crypto is simple. Bitcoin doesn’t have aircraft carriers. USD does.

4 Likes

The real issue with crypto is that they won’t play the 3Ms. Obviously if Terra/Luna played the 3Ms more they would have been a lock for a 7 seed in the crypto madness tournament

5 Likes

I hope this clears up some questions about what’s happening with crypto.

10 Likes

Hmm yes but do they assume Brownian motion?

1 Like

I still don’t know what an NFT is. I think its essentially just an electronic poster right? Except you also emphasize on eventually wanting to resell the electronic poster?

1 Like

Professor Hilary is smart by the way. easy listen

1 Like

It’s a nonfungible token. Most tokens? You can just funge the crap out of them, and that created a pent up demand for token that were unfungible. Try as you may, you will not be able to funge those tokens. And those tech bros have tried! To me, that explains the demand. It was a real technological breakthrough on the funge front.

2 Likes

I have seen worse charts in my life, but that one is impressively opaque.

1 Like

You can invest in crypto, but you could also just put your assets down on red in roulette. Takes way less time - you know if you’re rich or broke immediately and can move on with your life.

8 Likes