Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all you Happy Hoos! May we continue to be blessed with many more years of Tony Bennett. :star2::snowflake::snowman_with_snow::santa::mrs_claus::mx_claus:

20 Likes

Thankful for so much!!! Merry Christmas to everyone!!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of you. Hope it’s a great time with friends and family

7 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone, and may the New Year bless you with a lot of 40+% 3 point shooting

8 Likes

“Doc, give me the truth. After I recover, am I going to be able to hit 40+% of my 3s?”

“Sure, I don’t see why not.”

“That’s wonderful, Doc! I used to shoot 32%!”

10 Likes

Have learned lots here from you guys thanks to @Merch starting this thing. Merry Christmas to everyone and Go Hoos! Reece!!

16 Likes

Shout our to @Merch for getting this train rolling and to the rest of y’all for giving me a reason to avoid working at work everyday.

15 Likes

Nothing to do with me. This space is amazing bc of you all. Happy holidays everyone.

14 Likes

Wishing a Merry Christmas to all you fanatics that hang with us here.

And don’t let T Dubs aka merch fool you. He’s the engine behind it all. I probably would have gotten out of this stuff years ago if he hadn’t taken me along on the LRA ride.

22 Likes

To all: be blessed, be happy, be grateful. Love those who are with you tomorrow and pray for hose who aren’t. Merry Christmas!

8 Likes

Merry Christmas hoos

9 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone! Enjoy tomorrow with your family and friends. If you have kids, especially those that are young, take in every minute. It flies by so fast.

8 Likes

Frohe Weihnachten und Gute Rutsch! Happy Holiday Season to all… thanks for still letting me feel like a local while living so far away!

10 Likes

Happy Holidays from the cabin (near Blue Ridge School)

13 Likes

Merry Christmas to all with young kids who are up way too early!

8 Likes

We had to tell our kids to go back to sleep at 0430, 0445, 0515 and 0545 before we finally got up at 0600! :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

9 Likes

Damn that looks idealic

2 Likes

I was uo with our youngest from 3-5. Went back to sleep at 5 olded woke up at 6 and wife ran interference until 7 so i could gwt some sleep

8 Likes

Different with adult children - they had to agree to a 9:30 am wake up time before bed last night!

4 Likes