Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all you Happy Hoos! May we continue to be blessed with many more years of Tony Bennett. :star2::snowflake::snowman_with_snow::santa::mrs_claus:๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŽ„

17 Likes

Thankful for so much!!! Merry Christmas to everyone!!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of you. Hope itโ€™s a great time with friends and family

6 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone, and may the New Year bless you with a lot of 40+% 3 point shooting

7 Likes

โ€œDoc, give me the truth. After I recover, am I going to be able to hit 40+% of my 3s?โ€

โ€œSure, I donโ€™t see why not.โ€

โ€œThatโ€™s wonderful, Doc! I used to shoot 32%!โ€

10 Likes

Have learned lots here from you guys thanks to @Merch starting this thing. Merry Christmas to everyone and Go Hoos! Reece!!

15 Likes

Shout our to @Merch for getting this train rolling and to the rest of yโ€™all for giving me a reason to avoid working at work everyday.

14 Likes

Nothing to do with me. This space is amazing bc of you all. Happy holidays everyone.

13 Likes

Wishing a Merry Christmas to all you fanatics that hang with us here.

And donโ€™t let T Dubs aka merch fool you. Heโ€™s the engine behind it all. I probably would have gotten out of this stuff years ago if he hadnโ€™t taken me along on the LRA ride.

19 Likes

To all: be blessed, be happy, be grateful. Love those who are with you tomorrow and pray for hose who arenโ€™t. Merry Christmas!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas hoos

8 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone! Enjoy tomorrow with your family and friends. If you have kids, especially those that are young, take in every minute. It flies by so fast.

7 Likes

Frohe Weihnachten und Gute Rutsch! Happy Holiday Season to allโ€ฆ thanks for still letting me feel like a local while living so far away!

9 Likes

Happy Holidays from the cabin (near Blue Ridge School)

10 Likes

Merry Christmas to all with young kids who are up way too early!

7 Likes

We had to tell our kids to go back to sleep at 0430, 0445, 0515 and 0545 before we finally got up at 0600! :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

8 Likes

Damn that looks idealic

2 Likes

I was uo with our youngest from 3-5. Went back to sleep at 5 olded woke up at 6 and wife ran interference until 7 so i could gwt some sleep

7 Likes

Different with adult children - they had to agree to a 9:30 am wake up time before bed last night!

4 Likes