NBA Playoffs Second Round Live Thread

I love the Nuggets and Jazz. Great teams to watch play. Agree Lakers proly too much

2 Likes

pretty wild that we could end up with a Heat-Nuggets finals

2 Likes

I didn’t think Butlers go ahead shot could be topped then Bam came out and did grown man things on that block

2 Likes

Lakers Nuggets going down. Anyone have opinions?

2 Likes

Gotta think LeBron and the Lakers take it, but Denver was mighty impressive against the Clips. If Murray and the Joker keep it up they have a shot. Neutral court is a factor. Gary Harris could play a huge role as well.

2 Likes

Lakers have bodies to throw out Jokic to try and tire him out. Lakers guards have been sus on defense but idk how much of a factor Rondo’s return leads to defense on Murray/Harris/whoever. Also can Jerami Grant/Paul Milsap slow down bron-bron and be plus contributers on offense? And can MPJ guard literally anyone?

On paper is irrelevant. it’s 2020

4 Likes

Feeling like it’s the Lakers too lose but I also thought the clippers would beat the Nugs. Joker and Davis going head to head should be fun.

Love how the playoffs are rewarding gritty teams with great culture.

But i think LAs talent and culture are too much for the Nugs.

Celtics lose in 5

2 Likes

Dragon I totally agree with Celtics Heat. Miami is too hot right now. Too much for the Celtics. I’ll say the Lakers in 6 but I won’t be shocked if we see a game 7.

3 Likes