NBA Season '20-'21

KG getting some run for the Kings on NBA TV.

2 Likes

Gill with a new NBA career high:

And Ty tearing it up on the wrong side of a blowout:

4 Likes

That is awesome for both of them! From the Wizards comments they state that he is a consummate teammate and works very hard in practice-among the Hardest working actually.

With regards to Ty- the OKC fanbase like him a lot and think of him as their future back up point guard…Knowing Ty he’s not thinking backup.

4 Likes

Zards kille dthemselves about 4 years ago when they went all in on Brooks in hoping it would lure KD to come home. He went to GS then Brooklyn and the Zards continue to tred water in mediocrity

2 Likes

They need Justin Anderson for defensive purposes especially since Deniz Advija is hurt. Come on Gill spread the message :wink:

3 Likes

Not the worst idea since Adivja is out. He wouldn’t hurt the cap either. As a longtime fan of the Zards its comical watching them navigate lineups and squander near generational talent.

1 Like
5 Likes

Malcolm with 14 points, 2 rebounds, and 3 assists in the first quarter against Portland.

3 Likes

So 56, 8 and 12 for the night? Man Malc has fivured the pro game out

5 Likes

Bro is deadly in the pick n roll and as a spot up

1 Like

Ty closing out the game against the Celtics. Been huge in the 4th, including a couple of deep 3’s as the Thunder upset the Celtics. Finished with 15, 3 and 4.

8 Likes

Kings are getting smoked so Guy will probably get some run in the 2nd half

Can’t say I’d be sad if the Kings don’t see KG in their long term plans. What a sorry organization. I hope he ends up somewhere competent.

7 Likes

The fact that the Kings somehow thought they were a potential playoff contender as recently as February is mindboggling. While it’s great to see Guy get some run and NBA experience, no way he reaches near his potential with that organization. Sacramento is where careers go to die, or never get started.

3 Likes

I would push back a bit on the Kings making a push for the playoffs. The play in game really expands the number of teams that can conceivably get into the playoffs. However, general agree on the Kings. With the Knicks seeming competent, they are easily the worst run org in the NBA (though the Pelicans are sneaky bad)

2 Likes

Good point on the play-in game. I just assumed the Kings would lose any play-in game they’d enter. The Pelicans are definitely in contention for worst run organization. Sadly OCK could fall into that line as well depending on how they use their 1000 draft picks.

2 Likes

Yeah. There are teams that are worse at individual things (front-office drama, players getting hurt, etc) than the Kings. But in terms of thorough top-to-bottom organizational incompetence the Kings are elite.

4 Likes

Good lineup tonight - Joe vs. Malcom at 7 on NBATV and then if you have League Pass, Ty vs. Zion at 9

4 Likes

You have the worst owner in the NBA who hired an unqualified GM who made all sorts of disastrous deals, drafted poorly, passed on Luka even though he had the best insider knowledge of the guy and hired terrible coaches (I can’t remember if Walton was a Vlade hire, but still terrible).

2 Likes

SMDH KG isn’t even active tonight for the Kings. Only 12 players on the active roster while 15 are allowed. KG needs to get as far away from Luke Walton and the train wreck that is the Kings.

4 Likes