NBA Season '20-'21

Thats interesting and I hadnt considered

Or it could make it harder since it’s a sign Brad Stevens is burnt out with coaching lol. Who knows.

1 Like

First thought seeing the Celtics move was does CTB factor in given his relationship with the organization and Stevens in particular. Beyond their personal relationship the job doesn’t seem like the right fit. Honestly looking at Boston’s cap situation and expiring contracts, I’m not sure it’s a good opportunity for anyone.

2 Likes

Two good games on now! Chippy ATL vs. NYC and do or die for the Wizards.

Man I hate *these Knicks- bunch of assholes. Taj Gibson just pushed Dre in mid-air on the way to the basket. Flagrant one.

The only person I like on the team is Derrick Rose- he literally said hes too old to be involved in the BS-ish talking and bully BS that the Knicks are trying to implement against the Hawks.

2 Likes

D Rose is a straight baller

2 Likes

Weirdly, the Celtics are the one job I could actually see K thinking of taking. I mean, I’m 95% sure he has no interest, but it’s kind of a low-expectations transitional thing where no one would expect more than a year or two out of him anyway.

1 Like

Interesting take. If that happened Brad Stevens should be fired the next day cause I don’t see thst ending well

Love Joey Hoops

11 Likes

“Joey Steal”.

2 Likes

underpaid already?

4 Likes

6 Likes

19 points on 7 of 11 shots.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Is Dre hurt again? Didn’t see him Hawks game. Sorry if I missed someone saying it earlier.

Yea, out with knee soreness on the same one that’s been a problem this year.

5 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Unbelievable his first procedure was clean up and a scope correct?

2 Likes