NC State Preview / Live Thread

Casey and Kody leave you in the exact same position with 2 non threats on offense

This is embarrassing as we continue to run blocker. Mover. Iā€™m at a complete loss what we are doing.

1 Like

Play Reece with Carson. Reeceā€™s defense is great and he can be a pure distributor.

Woldo is really important to this team.

3 Likes

Casey will at least drive it. Makes me think he might make it. Right now I have zero expectation that Reece will make a shot. No doubt we miss Woldo.

1 Like

I had a family emergency this week that really put life and sports in perspective and I am just thankful that we have UVA basketball to watch.

That being said I apologize to coach K for making fun of him not playing Mark Williams when Duke was struggling with rebounding. At least K is finding minutes for Mark to get in game and develop and get some run. We have two capable shooting guards who get zero play and McKoy who is atleast aggressive with his takes vs standing around on the perimeter.

4 Likes

Definitelyā€¦ Woldo would bring us back in this one.

2 Likes

The big 3 need to just shoot the ball anytime they have it.

1 Like

this lineup is a disaster

1 Like

Welp

So now Papi Juston and Casey. Has Tony given up? Pulling a Roy Williams?

2 Likes

Next year may be worse woof

Alright letā€™s just put Jabri and Carson in at this point

8 Likes

Free Carson!

This is pretty unbelievable

2 Likes

The defense is as bad as the offense.

Thank goodness we donā€™t compromise the defense by playing Caffaro and McCorkle. Because itā€™s excellent rn

I canā€™t decide which is worseā€“the offensive ineptitude or the layup drill on the other end.

1 Like

Iā€™ve made up my mind. Itā€™s the layup drill.

1 Like

we have an awful backcourt

1 Like

And McCorke and JAR canā€™t get minutes. Yikes