NCAA Tournament Live Thread

Live thread for all NON-UVA games.

7 Likes

Hmmmm who do I want to win? MSU or UCLA? To be honest if UCLA didn’t have Juzang then I’d want them to win, BUT it still doesn’t sit right with me that TB recommended and encouraged him to reclassify to an earlier class just for him to go to Kensucky. Michigan State is also in another bracket so the only time we *may see them is in the final four, so let’s go Sparty…and Sams brother.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m wondering if watching Juzang will make me sad for what could have been this year. Gotta think this version of Juzang on this year’s team would push them to the top.

2 Likes

Aside from the Michigan State tourney dominance of UVA, they have the whole rampant sexual assault (and coverup) going through their athletics department. One of the scummiest programs in sports and Izzo is part of it.

I’ve got the Bruins. I kinda like watching Juzang play and can live with him spurning us. He would have been a great piece for this team.

2 Likes

Can’t pull for Juzang for the same reasons. I also can’t pull for MSU…I’ll hope MSU wins only because Sam’s brother is on the team.

3 Likes

I think it is safe to say we got the better hauser

1 Like

Didn’t think Norfolk State had any chance of pulling that one out after blowing the big lead. Good start for the commonwealth.

2 Likes

UCLA making a case for last 10 to be brought back as part of selection criteria.

1 Like

Wow drama with Brown and Tom Izzo. Man that was intense. I don’t think a coach should be grabbing up a players jersey like that…it just goes to show you what *can happen behind closed doors…

2 Likes

I guess once you make the decision at a program level to allow your players to go around raping people with implicit backing from the entire athletic department, i reckon you have to accept a certain level of volatility in your players’ attitudes.

3 Likes

See ya MSU!

1 Like

I F&%$ing Hate John Calipari. Juzang should be a Hoo. Damn it .

4 Likes

Joey Hauser w/only 16 mins in a 45 min game???

oh wow that looks nasty. Aluma just busted a FL player’s nose with a full throttle elbow. Accidental but bad.

1 Like

Fell out of rotation a little.

1 Like

Brutal looking

Oh, I know…hasn’t been starting for a while now…just interesting, especially w/a team that struggles to put the ball in the hoop…

2 Likes

Can’t pull for MSU cause of the whole abuse scandal and Izzo refusing to talk about it. Said he’d say something after the season, but when the season ended, crickets.

Juzang, I’m ambivalent about. I’m not going to root against him. I don’t think it’s right to hope that a kid fails when the result has no impact on you. He maybe gave our staff signals that he’d commit, but he never said anything publicly and never put pen to paper. People should make choices to do what’s best for them and he decided that UK was the best place for him. Plus, if he was really as homesick as was rumored, he would’ve left here after last season too.

He sure would look really nice and fit really in our lineup though. Would solve all the non-shooting double point guard issues we have. We maybe don’t get Murphy though.

3 Likes

Been working all day. Any upsets or exciting games?

1 Like

Oh, yeah. Oral Roberts over the Buckeyes in OT. 15/2 upset.

And Oregon State might knock off Tenn.

2 Likes