NCAA Tournament Live Thread

I guess the Hoyas magic didn’t extend past the BE Tournament.

Wish we drew Georgetown

4 Likes

Would have been a great match up for us.

Let’s go Eastern Washington! Man I feel bad for Georgetown. I had them going to the Elite 8.

1 Like

Eastern Washington’s center looks like somebody’s dad. Love him.

4 Likes

FSU has their hands full. UNCG is a good team

1 Like

There was some anonymous assistant coach that said Georgetown’s Big East run was fueled by their newfound commitment to defense. Obviously it was only temporary if they give up 96 points to Colorado.

I know the whole point is kind of their positionless interchangeability - but I do wonder what FSU would like with a real point guard to stir the drink.

1 Like

Fsu showing poise holding it together in a tight game

1 Like

Scottie Barnes seems intent to prove he’s an unselfish point guard when he could be scoring 25 a game. It seems like he should take over a game much more than he does.

2 Likes

Seriously. There’s an argument he’s their best player. And he’s taken what, like three shots?

2 Likes

UNCG is going to kick themselves for missing the front end of those 1 and 1s.

2 Likes

If Pitono wins tonight doea he move to the head of the line for rhe IU job?

He looks like will farrel and bill walton had a kid

3 Likes

Braun on Kansas reminds me of Grayson Allen for some reason. Just his stature and way of going about things. Anyone else?

2 Likes

his ability to play above the rim reminds me a lot of donte divincenzo

Kalkbrenner on Creighton looks gassed. If we play them in the 2nd round, I’d love to see Caffaro get some minutes and just outwork/ out hustle him.

Edit: looks like only averages 14 mpg. Never mind

UCSB has some talent. Lots of familiar names I remember as recruits. Most transferred in.

1 Like

Feels like a lot of those cali schools hit that transfer market hard.

1 Like

If UCSB could hit just a couple of threes, they’d have a real shot at this

2 Likes