Need some help

Making the final list today so I’ll post it on here and you guys can critique it

2 Likes

Here’s the list I’ve come up with. Make as many suggestions and fixes as you want in regards to players and positioning. Positions (guard, forward, etc) in each price are a little weird too so I’d like some feedback on that. This was really tough to make, decide which guys go where, and which guys to keep and let go so I’d really like to know what you think

You have $15 to pick the best lineup… GO
$5: Malcolm Brogdon, Sean Singletary, Kyle Guy, Jeff Lamp, Ralph Sampson
$4: Ty Jerome, Barry Parkhill, De’Andre Hunter, Wally Walker, Justin Anderson
$3: London Perrantes, Curtis Staples, Corey Alexander, Joe Harris, Buzzy Wilkinson
$2: Kihei Clark, Bryant Stith, Junior Burrough, Mike Scott, Anthony Gill
$1: Devon Hall, Harold Deane, JR Reynolds, Akil Mitchell, Mamadi Diakite

2 Likes

Love ya Ben but Bryant Stith is a $5 lock. UVA’s all-time leading scorer. John Crotty has to be on the list somewhere too.

4 Likes

Ralph, Dre, Joe, London, Roger Mason Jr

5+4+3+3+0=15

London, Mason, Joe, Dre, Ralph in a 4 around 1 and Tony coaching em up

Got it. Who do I move down tho? That was the hardest part

Tough call. I’d go Singletary. That won’t be popular to a certain generation of fans though.

Maybe Ralph should be in a separate $6 category haha!

2 Likes

Interesting. Bump singletary down to 4, JA down to 3, Staples down to 2, and Stith up to 5? This isn’t easy

1 Like

It is not easy, no doubt, but @HoozGotNext is right, Stith is $5. Your last ranking is a good one.

1 Like

appreciate it

2 Likes

Ralph, Malcolm, Bryant, Mike Scott, Hall

Just my opinion, but I’d put stith at five, bump Kyle to four, JA to 3, London down to 2, and then push Kihei off. Too soon imo to have Kihei on there, even considering how well he’s played this season, especially of late. Could also make the case for mike Scott to be higher with how elite his last yr was, but idrk who I’d swap him with at the 3 level.

2 Likes

For Virginia, unlike other schools, there is one player who merits a $10 score: Ralph Sampson. He’s just that much better than anyone else.

3 Likes

Sadly Clark gotta go

2 Likes

Maybe Crotty for Devon. Love Devon and super proud of how his game has continued to develop, but all time Crotty should probably be on the list. Man no Roger Mason Jr or Richard Morgan. Making this list is tough!

1 Like

Where would Sylven Landesberg have been on this list?

He’s ranked just above Austin Nichols, who beat out Melvin Whitaker.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: at least he basically made it through 2 seasons. Almost.

1 Like

Ty Jerome
Devon Hall
Justin Anderson
De’Andre Hunter
Anthony Gill

Deadly combination of offense and defense. Can score inside and outside. AG at $2 is a steal.

2 Likes

Updated list:

5: Brogdon, Stith, Guy, Stith, Sampson
4: Jerome, Parkhill, Singletary, Hunter, Walker
3: Perrantes, Alexander, Harris, Wilkinson, Anderson
2: Staples, Burrough, Mason Jr, Scott, Gill
1: Crotty, Deane, Reynolds, Mitchell, Mason Jr

1 Like

Why is Guy over Hunter based on NBA careers?