New summer recruiting thread

Official

2 Likes
19 Likes

Anyone have a rundown on Elmarko? Is he a true PG?

1 Like

Sorta. More pg than Dilione and Taisom.

6 Likes

Uva recruiting news (x2) and draft? This is the best non-hoops hoops night of the year

5 Likes

Elmarko is a PG. He plays with another small guy on his AAU team so he doesn’t always bring the ball up and all that but he’s the playmaker and 100% is with his HS team(s).

23 Likes

Question is a) where does he sit on out board b) any significance to offering before Gertrude c) will we be a player

3 Likes

I want Buchanan but I really want Elmarko MDore

1 Like

We should try to flip Jahnathan Lamothe just to mess with them even more.

2 Likes

Gives me a lot of Kyle Lowry vibes.

1 Like

Do you mean his skills or does he pull a bunch crap that really should get him beat up?

Skills…the extracurricular stuff would be a first for a highlight video.

2 Likes

Clips. Bully guard but also can throw down and have a highlight chase down block. 6’3 with a big body

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbWMrSZFY-O/

I like the offer. Have him back up Reece for a year, see how he develops, could be “the guy” but also isn’t likely to scare away elite ‘24 PG’s.

3 Likes

Id take him even as a combo guard between a true pg and McKneely in a 3 guard line up if Elmarko doesn’t develop into that true pg.

I just like ElMarko’s game a lot and he’s a winner.

5 Likes

why would they?

We might finally FINALLY get that lax bro to take us to the next level:

4 Likes

He has a similar gait to Cassius Winston. Obviously Jackson is a much quicker and more explosive athlete. TBD if he is the floor general Winston was.

2 Likes

It means nothing, but legitimately >95% of the comments on Buchanan’s post are pro-UVA. I counted a total of 2 pro-Gonzaga comments out of 100+

3 Likes

Anybody know how Elmarko is from three?