New Transfer Thread

It’s possible no one was prepared, but remember that last year the portal saw around 1,000 names go through it. So, sure, this is more. But the number was already 4-digits worth of big so I’d be pretty surprised if they they surprised at having to track a large number of kids.

2 Likes

:thinking:

Oh damn. Sounds like there hasn’t been really any info leak on his recruitment.

2 Likes

Seems like Maryland insiders (I know they don’t have a great track record) at least know that they are recruiting him fairly hard

1 Like

I think Maryland would probably be a good spot for him (ducks).

He definitely needs to hit the weights. Mike Curtis will take care of him

Henry Coleman to the portal, that could get interesting

4 Likes

Didn’t you see HGN post a few nights ago. Nothing to see here

2 Likes

Does anyone know how involved UVa really is? I’ve heard mixed stories from very involved to taking a pass.

FYI as of an hour ago Maryland mod has no info or update on Wilson

1 Like

LOL JO saying “UVA will go hard” after Coleman… But if HGN says we aren’t going to pursue than I’m not getting invested

3 Likes

Have a feeling he lands instate but not in Charlottesville.

5 Likes

Look I don’t know if UVA will try. But the word going around over the weekend is Henry is leaning heavy to a program outside the ACC.

11 Likes

I wouldve thought Tech as well but frankly they dony need him and he’s not playing over their top 3 front court guys

They need him beyond this year, but he’s not going into another situation where he won’t have an immediate path to playing time. Tech is going all in on next year as they should (even though they won’t accomplish squat as we all know – sorry, hate those guys)

3 Likes

Henry Coleman on VCU would be pretty fun

6 Likes

I think Houston Wilson is dead on.

My son is at VCU, so they’ve become my adopted #2 team. HC would be a beast there.

1 Like

Bummer because Coleman does fit into what UVA does and wants to do.

He kind of missed his chance but VCU would be a dope option.

1 Like

Did you guys watch him at Duke?

1 Like