New Transfer Thread

This was earlier in the day. Now 7 out of the top 8 scorers for Georgia gone. Their squad next year is literally going to be Jabri and a bunch of other transfers.

2 Likes

Am I reading too much into this, or does this statement from Crean goes beyond “supportive of your decision” into “good riddance” territory?

19 Likes

Agree. That’s a dick move by Crean.

10 Likes

Pretty par for the course for this clown

4 Likes

Kind of feel bad for JAR. He got some bad advice. At the same time, as you said, this really isn’t too surprising for Crean. The volume of transfers out speaks to what the team thought of him.

2 Likes

JAR seems like the anti-Buddy Held.

2 Likes

JAR may re enter the portal at this point

8 Likes

Let’s bring him back

4 Likes

yes. why not Sir

1 Like

If you jump ship you’re out can’t be half in half out. Sorry JAR you made your bed.

7 Likes

of course

I figured Mr Jefferson was in jest

2 Likes

I agree with you. That would be my position if I was the coach. However, I got to wondering if that would be Tony’s position. If JAR came back to Tony and said that he made a mistake, that he wants to be part of the team, offers a sincere apology and explanation for his decision and asks for forgiveness, think Tony might let him back? I could see him entertaining the idea if he didn’t think he would lose the locker room.

Unless I’m forgetting something, I don’t think JAR cast any stones at the program like Justin, which if he did, would likely lower the odds of a possible reunion. Again, not in favor of it personally.

4 Likes

Also- this is assuming that JAR leaving was *his idea. Maybe TB saw that he was a lackadaisical presence in the locker room etc…however he could still go back and apologize for it and vow to try harder.

1 Like

UVa fans…probably less here than other sites…will absolutely freak out when JAR averages 16-18 per game next year, and will swear he is/was the missing piece.

They’ll ignore him needing to take 20 shots per game to get there, not defending, or that UGa has a losing record.

8 Likes

JAR going to play for Crean tells me all I need to know about what he’s looking for and it’s not something he would get at UVA. Addition by subtraction if you ask me even if he goes on to put up big numbers at UGA. Culture is too important and he did nothing in his short time here to give me the impression he was bought in. See ya

4 Likes

Who is this JAR fella? Did he used to play for us? I have SO MOVED ON! :wink:

Just wait till he posts an Insta this fall and slurs the university with the caption “Climbing out of a crevice”

dam i wanna see what @norfolk_hoo withdrew here 6 beeras deep yesterday

1 Like