Non VIP- Elijah Gertrude Watch

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Sounds bouncy!!!

2 Likes

If he hits 6’5” we’ll get to see what Keon Johnson would have been at UVA?

17 Likes

Oh Yeah Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

9 Likes

h/t @paperboy

8 Likes

Oh wow Keon is from a town next to where I grew up in Tennessee, Shelbyville. We used to give it to them too!

3 Likes

Interesting article from Jamie Shaw. However, while I like the use of advance stats / synergy stuff, I’d prefer some baselines so we can know how good the stats are. That being said, The defensive stats seem good …

11 Likes

Thats actually a very good take on his game. I disagree on needing to add leg strength ha. Best way I have said it is he does really hard things very easily.

11 Likes

Article suggests a plus-wingspan which is nice.

4 Likes

yes. sneaky long

3 Likes
8 Likes

What is the 247 sports channel? I wanna watch.

1 Like

I am refraining from going to the school today…

11 Likes

It’ll be streamed here

10 Likes

Something change last second? If not you need to find a chair at his commitment table.

We need you there for the lockerroomaccess post commitment interview.

6 Likes

Aint nothin changed as far as I know. Think being there Sunday for open gym was good enought. That was the closing for me

10 Likes

But now you are going to be there to celebrate. He will be one of your fraternity now. Also need an instant video of him saying “FuckDuke”.

7 Likes

I would wager we get one Go Hoos!! today. but thats what I think for every dude we go after

8 Likes

There is no reason to refrain.

Eli: I will be attending….

Fresh before Eli can finish sentence: *Rips off jacket with UVA shirt on…. “Go MFing Hoos baby”

11 Likes

Haha. Would be amazing. Virginia mother …!

5 Likes