Non VIP- Elijah Gertrude Watch

There is no reason to refrain.

Eli: I will be attending….

Fresh before Eli can finish sentence: *Rips off jacket with UVA shirt on…. “Go MFing Hoos baby”

11 Likes

Haha. Would be amazing. Virginia mother …!

5 Likes

Fresh, I’d be disappointed if it wasn’t “Hell F***ing yeah!” Ya know for old time’s sake.

Ah man too good!

RIP Tuttle

3 Likes

RIP Watson.

1 Like

James Franco Waiting GIF by A24

maya erskine waiting GIF by HULU

Go On Reaction GIF by Black Prez

8 Likes

All of it 92D!

4 Likes

We’re not getting Gertrude, can’t wait to see him put on that O&B hat in an hour and a half. Think he’s gonna be a really special player.

So auburn then?

1 Like

To be honest — I’d love to share with you … it’s actually quite funny — but will be funnier after

10 Likes

I was thinking UTEP, Gertrude doesn’t seem like a Bruce Pearl kinda guy.

2 Likes

so what is the consensus here around the On3, Rivals, 247 position and overall ranking discrepancy? Don’t recall seeing such a wide spread on many other recruits

**1. On3 - Pos 12, Nat 107
**2. 247 - Pos 3, Nat 36
3. Rivals - Pos 29, Nat 112
4. ESPN Pos 22, Nat UR

2 Likes

There is that discrepancy on some of them. Not non-negligible. And it’s a growing number of kids. (for example in 2024 Isaiah Abraham is 15 in On3 and 72 in 247. Both of them semi-recent updates).
Pretty much comes down to Eric Bossi saw him and liked him a lot. ESPN is garbage and Jamie Shaw saw him the last week when he was injured/burned out/struggled against all the zone defenses he saw.

4 Likes

Rivals is also the lowest on Blake so clearly they have no idea what they are talking about :wink:

4 Likes

I’m not sure if Rivals, On3, and ESPN do their rankings this way as well but I know 247 bases theirs heavily on pro potential, and I could see how Gertrude with his plus athleticism and explosiveness would be more appealing to that methodology than maybe viewing it as how much immediate impact they’re gonna make playing in college.

1 Like

Fresh….

Talk to me Tex

• Should Doug go to Gertrude’s commitment ceremony?
  • Yes!!
  • His name is DFresh

0 voters

1 Like

If they asked me to come I would have but feel like showing up is just weird ala…

however…

8 Likes

You can say you are there representing LRA

2 Likes