šŸŗ Beer Fanatics Only

I donā€™t drink enough beer anymore to have much contribution here, but this does remind me of when They Might be Giants did a new song for every venue they played at. This one was for Charlottesville / Starr Hill Music Hall:

2 Likes

Tonight Iā€™m drinking Radlerā€¦ had some extra room my football practice on Mondayā€¦ sorry for the bad picturesā€¦ they were soaking on my cooler and the labels fell off.

I drank the Chiemseer Hell for lunchā€¦

3 Likes

The only time I went to Trax was to see They Might Be Giants as a first year. A few people in my dorm were excited to see them and I knew who they were from a friendā€™s older brother who was into them when we were in 8th grade or so.

I didnā€™t even last two songs of the opening act before I bounced.

4 Likes

Not really my thing either. Theyā€™re ā€œcleverā€. Not necessarily what you want in your music

1 Like

I LOVE some of their songs, but they have a bunch that I donā€™t care for as much but my wife is a big fan. Many years ago we had tickets to see themā€¦ somewhere in town, I forget where. I was feeling under the weather and didnā€™t want to go but she dragged me out to see them.

Their first set was good, full of songs I liked. But their second set was this experimental stuff I didnā€™t really like and it went on FOREVER. At one point they had this weird song that they got the audience to start clapping along to. But it felt like the beat kept changing so itā€™d throw us off and weā€™d screw up and the band would be like ā€œCā€™mon, you can do it! Keep clapping! Music majors, keep everyone else in line!ā€

After like 5 minutes of that, I was pretty sure I had better things to do than be trolled by a band Iā€™d paid to see while feeling sick. I went and hid in the bathroom until they were finally done.

2 Likes

Just an FYIā€¦ my comment in the Intel report on if there was a Moretti beer connection to the PG we are looking atā€¦ thought it deserved a mention here tooā€¦

2 Likes

Fatherhood in the Dragon Lair.

AsW Fiddler. Bullet select batch and bold rock

5 Likes

Damnā€¦amen on fatherhood making you hit the bottleā€¦but dang itā€™s still light out and kids ainā€™t even in bed yet? :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Gets dark late here in the Atl. And full transparency one was a miss pour

1 Like

Strong a$$ Ranch Water courtesy of Chamacos of Tybee Island. The chili infused salt on the rim great call

3 Likes

Dragon goin native on em! Enjoy my brother

1 Like

Ha if I was going Native the drink of Tybee is Bud lite.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s some Texas shit if there were tajin on there

1 Like

The vacation continues 2 Lime Crew mexican Lager.

5 Likes

Aslin is a tremendous brewery and they surprisingly had a can at a local bottle shop. Had this last night.

4 Likes

Then today I just opened up this triple IPA from Tombstone Brewery. Massive tourist trap of a town but a tremendous brewery. One of the best in AZ in my opinion. I just ran 6 miles and am sitting in the hot tub drinking a 10% ABV. Probably be asleep in 30 minutes.

3 Likes

Aslin appears in my local shop once a yr or so ans I always jump at the opportunity to get a few. Great brewery.

2 Likes

Aslin beer company is about 10 minutes from where I live in NOVAā€¦good stuff although I canā€™t get the Astro Zombie nowā€¦

3 Likes

Vacation underwayā€¦

7 Likes

Have wanted to get to Savannah for a while. Have been to Charleston and really enjoyed it, but have got to get to Savannah too.

3 Likes