šŸŗ Beer Fanatics Only

Coors heavy is legit good and inspired one of the great movies of all time.

1 Like

Whatā€™s your ā€œIā€™m on death row, and getting executed tomorrow, and for my last meal I want to have a (insert beer here) with my mealā€?

3 Likes

Great question

Miller High Life in a bottle. If Iā€™m only getting 1 last beer, may as well count as champagne too.

3 Likes

Clean German Pils or Helles

2 Likes

I think I am going with Three Philosophers from Ommegang Brewery in Cooperstown, New York. They have it in Total Wine, but its nostalgic and I have been there several times. Great memories with lifelong friends at that placeā€¦ Try it if you see it.

3 Likes

Long Trail Double Bag

2 Likes

Watch the original Bad News Bears. Buttermaker mixes it up but is never without an can of beera

1 Like

Iā€™m terrible remembering brand names, but maybe a nice Berliner Weisse with raspberry syrup on the side. Or just a nice sour or gose.

Classic, great beer!

Blechā€¦ as someone in another thread said similarlyā€¦ Fruit beers make me nauseousā€¦ glad you like them so I donā€™t have toā€¦

4 Likes

That was my nickname in high schoolā€¦

5 Likes

Wellā€™s Banana Bread beer

Sierra Nevada torpedo, which coincidentally is the same beer I like to drink whilst perusing threads about UVA basketball recruiting, a situation that seems equally as hopeless.

3 Likes

I know Iā€™m in the minority. But hey, more beers for me!

One of those 750 ml Belgian beers for that last meal. Duvel probably my favorite.

2 Likes

Boddington or Murphyā€™s Irish Stout, depending on how full I want to be when I die.

5 Likes

This is a good call Iā€™m changing my answer

3 Likes

This is pretty goodā€¦

Never letting this thread die. A Phoenix brewery, nice lager while watching basketball.

3 Likes

I took a case of Arrogant Bastard to soccer practice last nightā€¦ they did NOT like it. LOL!

3 Likes