šŸŗ Beer Fanatics Only

Iā€™m not a fan of Arrogant Bastard. Know itā€™s like an intro to the ipa indi world but never worked for me

1 Like

The Veil gets a lot of hype (and rightfully so) but VƤsen is probably my favorite RVA brewery. Cheers Hoos! Letā€™s get a dub against VPI tonight

6 Likes

Iā€™ve heard nothing but great stuff about it. Have only been to RVA once since all the awesome breweries opened up and I have to say that Veil was amazing. My good friend that lives there also says Vasen is on par with Veil. All you folks in RVA have it really good on the beer front. I canā€™t wait to get back there, I need to hit up Vasen and Triple Crossing definitely.

1 Like

If youā€™re in the RVA area you have to get down to the Answer too

2 Likes

Yep. The Answer is also great. Like @HooRick says the beer scene is phenomenal here. Veil, Vasen, Ardent, Triple Crossing, Answer, Final Gravity are all some our favorites.

2 Likes

Yeah I got to go to Veil, The Answer, and Ardent on my visit. Still have a lot to get to as Iā€™ve heard all of these on this list are phenomenal. Oh, I also got to the Hardywood in Glen Allen, nice space.

1 Like

I never made it to the RVA brew scene but will check it out next time Iā€™m in town. My beer spot down here has done 2 collabs to bring Veil in and Iā€™ve loved everything Iā€™ve got from there.

3 Likes

Tonightā€™s offering Dogfish Head Where the wild hops are. Crisp and smooth

5 Likes

Didnt have time to grab fresh mint. So ASW High Rye simple syrup and a touch of mint essential oil

4 Likes

@BDragon , I was just looking around and i seen you had a moon pie beer about a month ago i think. Just curious as to where i could get a few of these? Interesting shit man

2 Likes

Highly recommend crusp German pilsner

2 Likes

Yea i got a 4 pack of them a few months ago. Naker River Brewing made it. Did a good job with it taste like a moon pie. Couldnā€™t have more than one in a session. I got it from my beer store here in atl. But have seen it in kroger as well.

1 Like

Ill check Krogerā€™s out. Thanks Dragom.If they taste anything like a moon pie im definitely going to stock up. Interesting the older i get the more i love the old shit

1 Like

I hear ya. I ate Moon pIes all the time growing up and could not turn down trying a beer that taste like one.

2 Likes

Im definitely not going too either. Im going to Google the local Krogerā€™s. Thanks Dragon

1 Like

Next time if your a ipa guy. Try ardent x and triple crossing falcon smash. Alezwerks in Williamsburg has a good ipa too.

3 Likes

Stopped by Bold Monk brewing today. Had a solid white walker witbeir the saison my wife had was killer however.

2 Likes

Ill give both a try. I hate saying Iā€™m an ipa guy but I drink plenty of them ao i may as well embrace it

1 Like

That glass is perfect

3 Likes

Got it right fresh mint ASW Rye simple syrup splash of hella bitters.

3 Likes