Outside UVa Basketball Thread

Fuck UNC but I loved seeing Scottie Barnes getting lit up by the Brooks screen

4 Likes

Roy trying to keep all the bigs happy!

2 Likes

He heard the transfer rumors

2 Likes

As much as I would love it I donā€™t see Kessler going anywhere. He would have thrived bigtime here

2 Likes

We can dream!

1 Like

Does Archie Miller get canned at Indiana? Hadnā€™t noticed they were having such a bad year.

1 Like

He definitely should not be their coach. No clue if the can him and no clue why the hired him HGN

2 Likes

Their 247 board is always so much fun to read. IU fans want him gone, but they all think heā€™ll be back next season.

1 Like

IU fans are a fun bunch. Not quite UK level of awful but theyā€™re up there.

5 Likes

Ty Jerome doing the damn thang again tonight. sports.yahoo.com playing against Denver. So far has 7 points, I believe 2/4, also looks comfortable directing people and leading the team. He played in the second quarter.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Iā€™ve read the UK boards and on Twitter. They are really hard on Cal

1 Like

I grew up in Kentucky grade 2-5 from 79-82. That fan base is brainwashed at this point. Back then were real fans.

1 Like

FSU gives Hamilton a 5 yr extension? Dude gonna be like 90 when the deal is up and look 45.

7 Likes

Heā€™s got FSU humming along. For our sake, I think Iā€™d rather see Hamilton retire more than K or Roy at this point.

11 Likes

No doubt Hamilton is my favorite non-Hoo coach in the ACC yhe man gets it done

1 Like

Hamilton is at the end as well even if he looks 45ā€¦ ho donā€™t care if he gets caught but it sure helps when you gut bag menā€¦

1 Like

I hadnā€™t heard about this. I meanā€¦dude, what would make you use that analogy? Lol there are literally so many ways to say what you wanted to say, and you chose that?

8 Likes

Itā€™s almost too bizarre to even be read in the racist way itā€™s obviously taken. I get it, but it seems just like a really random brain-misfiring. Doesnā€™t even seem like something a casual racistā€” or anybodyā€” would say.

Obviously his record/allegations here donā€™t help at all. Oof.