Outside UVa Recruiting

I read Jamie Shaw articles :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Man if he hadn’t committed to UCF with his twin brother UVA may have offered. I wanted him bad.

3 Likes

We need the @Hooandtrue list of guys you never wanted hahahhaah

3 Likes

It’s a lot LOL. Im actually super picky once I settle down. Like out of all the kids we have offered for 2024 so far I only like Isaiah Abraham. Caleb Williams can win me over if his footspeed picks up a little. But he is a high IQ player and is going to be good. It’s silly there are rankings that dont have Caleb Williams

2 Likes

To clarify, its not that I dont think the other kids are not good. All the kids we have offered are high level. Just that I either dont think they are obtainable and therefore a waste of time (from a fan’s perspective, coaches should still absolutely try and build relationships and what not) or I dont see them as a fit to what we do or need.

I think you could benefit from a redshirt year spent focusing only on strength and conditioning and list making drills. You’d come back with lists of only guys that we’d definitely get. Since we probably won’t ever get anybody again it actually shouldn’t be that difficult to make that list.

3 Likes
10 Likes

$EC. I liked him.

1 Like
4 Likes

Probably NC State.

5 Likes

You cant even see the world “final”. And those flowers, is it a top 5 or an LSD trip?

6 Likes

Appreciate the creativity

Creative would be picking someone else to do the edit.

2 Likes

$1.1 million for LJ

1 Like

Tipton tryna be clever because his last name is “High”

3 Likes

It’s Takashi Murakami art and almost definitely copyright violation

And I didn’t mean to be flexing my art knowledge all day

5 Likes

I literally didn’t realize the word “final” was in there until you pointed it out.

UNC buddy sent me an interview where he says UNC was his best visit so far…

The best visit of who?