Outside UVa Recruiting

Strong Buy?

1 Like

I’m loading up on puts if the CEO is going to light a bunch of money on fire by buying players for cuse.

8 Likes

Need someone to spread come comps real quick

Not sure where on CapIQ I type in “owner’s annual NIL expenditures”

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/bradenpierce24/status/1619414382940917761/photo/1

1 Like

Looks like Auburn is also getting LaBaron Philon. That Alabama pg staff had interest in. (top 40 recruit/ top 10 pg prospect in 2024). Hell of a guard hall for Bruce Pearl.

Wonder if this pushes Bama to offer Ty Davis. Saw on the Alabama board that Ty Davis first popped onto Nate Oates radar when he outplayed LaBaron Philon in a head to head matchup over the summer. I think it was the game where Nate Oates and Tony Bennett were spotted together at one of Ty Davis’ games.

Hmm, $$$$$$$

1 Like

Interesting

1 Like

A+ edit imo

5 Likes

Think there could have been a space between War and Eagle so we could read it. And I might have held back on the tiger’s laser eyes. But all things considered, a very solid entry in the genre.

4 Likes

Auburn gets two top 40 pgs a year after getting Aden Holloway in 2023 (who is no guarantee at all to be a one and done).

Meanwhile at UVA, where we haven’t landed a high school point guard since 2020… lol

8 Likes

I saw a football game at Auburn one time, way back in the day. (Those folks really enjoy football.) If I remember correctly, the laser eyes thing on the tiger is a thing at their arena, maybe? Could just be a Tipton attention to detail moment.

2 Likes

To channel Titus and Tate: “It’s money… duh!”

1 Like

Agreed, definitely needed to put War on one side and Eagle on the other. But this is still much better than most edits.

WARGLE

5 Likes

It’s fine.

Christian Bliss in 2023. Freitag in 2024 being sold we play 3 ball handlers at the same time. Ty Davis redshirted to 2025. With Dante Harris helping out as well. Clears that Auburn Haul

3 Likes

Tipton is an Alabama boy

2 Likes

Christian Bliss is going to nova. Freitag is going to play football in the B1G and Ty Davis is going to Bama. We will play 6th year Armaan as the starting PG and hope for a 1:1 ATO

6 Likes

Must be nice to have a coach that has greatness of coaching. Meanwhile, we are stuck with Tony, so we have zero 2024 commitments.

2 Likes

Big get for Keatts. Just a few months ago NC State couldnt land anyone. Now they get top 2024 player in North Carolina. If NC State and Wake Forest can keep North Carolina kids home that would be huge for the ACC. And they may leap frog Duke and UNC if Scheyer and Davis end up being bust coaches

9 Likes

Understand the sentiment but think it’s way too early to start that convo.

I do think Wake and NC State keeping more high level NC guys home could create an interesting knock-on affect.

7 Likes