Poca Dots Tshirts

In for a signed large if it’s not too late!

1 Like

Great question. lemme figure it out with @Merch

1 Like

I’ll take a large as well. Would love it signed but either way I’m happy to take one

1 Like

Paypal is merch@lockerroomaccess.com. just note ur size and address and username

2 Likes

Poca asking for sizes I know everyone has told me here but if you can send to info@ we can actually keep track

Fresh a great hype man terrible at details

1 Like

In this thread we got 5 larges 2 mediums 1 XL. and whatever @DubstotheThird told you.

3 Likes

Also my signed XL

1 Like

I asked them to sign all of em just to make it easier. Seems like everyone wants signed anyway

1 Like

Wish I had the money but I love the dedication to always create cool new merch for LRA. Keep up the great work guys.

1 Like

Thanks… so it is $30… what about the shipping?

i think you proly have enough experience to guestimate when you email @info and send 30 plus to his venmo. will be sent from San Fran

Edit: paypal @Merch

1 Like

Okay… just sent my money and a note w/ shipping address and additional cost. @Merch

2 Likes

Money sent. Thanks guys!

Not to confuse the thread but @chavlicek15 and myself are auctioning off this item for the NIT

7 Likes

Didn’t we use to have an auction thread?

2 Likes

I think so. This one kind of me messin around though

1 Like

That pic couldn’t be more on brand Virginia if you tried

4 Likes

I will take a large if there are any left

1 Like

Damn Fresh , you and Hav used to be good looking guys. : )

1 Like

Hahahaha. Father time undefeated. That was the top for us. we both also proly had 4 shirts on underneath to try and look jacked

1 Like