Poca Dots Tshirts

Good people in Poca WVa and LRA plus merch doin the legwork. And the proceeds did some cool stuff

Thats the way it should work

4 Likes

Any chance i can still get one of these, size L? I know Iā€™m late but might as well tryā€¦

Lets see. @Merch ?

Same here @Merch

1 Like

I think most are taken for the annual and monthly ViP merch plansā€¦:iā€™ll let u know if there are extras

1 Like

@Merch - I still havenā€™t received mine (sent order for XL on March 11 through Venmo). Not a big deal, but if available Iā€™d still like it.

1 Like

i got u @htraylor i totally missed ur venmoā€¦shipping tmrw

3 Likes

Hey @Merchā€¦ I still havenā€™t received my shirtā€¦ I waited a while since I sent an APO address, but itā€™s been almost 6-weeks, so I thought Iā€™d check in.

I sent yours first class, no tracking. So Iā€™m sending another one nowā€¦with tracking.

Supply chain proly

If you havenā€™t sent yetā€¦ you can wait a few more weeks. 2-months is when they tell you to start questioning things. I was just checking something was sent.

Just received mine todayā€¦ 13 May was shipment dateā€¦ so it looks like I received the second one. Thanks!

2 Likes

Stan Van Gundy wants one :joy: letā€™s make this happen

5 Likes

Do they make them in 5X? He may be out of luck.

5 Likes

He said on air heā€™ll a 2XL lol might need a special order

3 Likes

They have 2xl ones. No need for body shaming from you tiny humans

5 Likes

Hah! That reminds me, my best friend in high school was a big guy (still is), he was the best man at my wedding and hosted the bachelorā€™s party. Logan was maybe 6ā€™9", 280 at the time and sometimes had trouble figuring out how people could be as small as I was - 5ā€™8" 170. Weā€™re meeting at his place (weā€™re all crashing there that night) and he leaves the door unlocked in case we get there before he gets off work.

Anyway, Norm and I get there first and Norm (a solid guy his own right, 6ā€™1-6ā€™2" and had played serious prep Lax) hangs up his tux in the front closet. Logan then gets home, looks in his closet and yells ā€œHey, why are there dwarf clothes in my closet?ā€

2 Likes

Who is this Foster dude?

Logan didnt say dwarf did he?

I think he did, but it was the 90s and I donā€™t think it was un-PC yet.

1 Like