**Positive** Transfer Portal Thread

Thanks! His shooting would’ve been really helpful, although I guess Franklin doesn’t come if he’s still around? Doesn’t matter now.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

We’ll get to see him

4 Likes

Sounds like he isn’t that hot of a commodity

He should go to Seton Hall with Sha

1 Like

He’s a cancer

1 Like

Well im not invested in where he goes. I just want to know what has happened to him over the last 2 or 3 years. He was supposed to be the next Lebron. What happened

He stopped improving after his sophomore year of high school. Also hasn’t developed much physically

4 Likes

I dont get Arkansas at all. Like I dont. lol. Kansas (they have their own little North Carolina pipeline going) vs Arkansas battle.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdGjNObrv3T/

Would love him at Ga Tech. somehow I have a soft spot for Pastners weird ass

10 Likes

Pastner’s got that joie de vivre.

French for joy to live?

2 Likes

It’s actually french for “Faceshield and experiences at Madison Square Garden as a video admin”

15 Likes

Way better

You just want to bro down with some coors lite with pastner

3 Likes

He’s alright but I feel like he’s the guy you’re always saying “dude chill out” to during beer pong.

11 Likes

Hey, so some of us take beer pong seriously, ok? There’s nothing wrong with that.

5 Likes

Haha he totally gives off that vibe as the guy who takes beer pong way too seriously.

Speaking of anyone here live in the DMV when Dr. Dreamo’s (I think that’s what it was called) was in Arlington?

1 Like

Ok now we need to start a beer pong in Arlington in the 2000s thread but yes I did.

1 Like

Do we know if there’s real interest here? Would kind of surprise me if there was but I would love to get this guy