Pre-game today starts at 8pm with special guest

Hey, @Merch. I’ve always wondered if Dereck had a sinking feeling when his final shot in the national championship game left his hand and he could tell it was going to be way off and whether he was able to process in real time what was happening when Lo Charles grabbed the ball and dunked it. I know he’s always jokingly claimed it was a pass, but it would be cool if he would describe his emotions and perceptions as that play was unfolding.

It would also be cool to know what level of involvement Virginia had with him and Sidney Lowe when they were at De Matha and whether he ever considered lacing 'em up for the 'Hoos.

Thanks!

6 Likes

Looks like we are replacing Louisville with Pitt this Saturday and making up our NCST game on 2/24.

6 Likes

I’ve never watched that 30 for 30 and won’t listen to Wittenberg but I’ll go to Maui.

3 Likes

Not exactly the scheduling roulette I expected, but I’m glad they are trying to work back in the postponed games when they can.

Not sure if you guys want to get into it during a pregame show but I’d be curious to hear his thoughts on the state of the NC State program overall. Is he sold on Keatts as a coach?

I’m with you Dragon. I grew up fighting the Duke and UNC fans. No way am ever gonna support them in any way. We even had a short redneck song about UNC and Duke. Its probably X rated so I’m not gonna tell it on here

2 Likes

Thoroughly enjoyed Whitt on the show. Great job guys!

3 Likes

Would love to see the video…@Merch

2 Likes

Audio

4 Likes