Q&A coming to the JWILLY show Tuesday 7pm est

Any question for the crew…ask here!

Will Add a zoom link if u want to ask live. Otherwise, comment below

4 Likes

Is this our post Festivus airing of the grievances q&a?

3 Likes

In all seriousness. Id love to hear everyone’s opinion on ideal lineup. Cause i cant figure it out

3 Likes

thanks @BDragon

1 Like

Do we have the guys we need to run sides? It seems to me like we don’t have the guys we need to come off those pin down screens. Also is it possible that we have a combination of individually talented players who do not necessarily gell well to form the most optimal team?

2 Likes

I also want an over under on how many times this yrs team has made CTB curse.

3 Likes

Can anyone recall a UVA player more polarizing than Kihei? Not asking for an assessment of him as a player, just on the varied, passionate opinions compared to other Wahoos. FYI I’m on the record as to my opinion.

2 Likes

Honestly can’t. Dude is a pure lightning rod

2 Likes

When will the JWilly show air this week?

Jack Salt wasn’t far behind difference was he wasn’t asked to touch the ball much so casual fans weren’t quite as loud about him.

2 Likes

Tuesday 7pm est

3 Likes

Nice to see Jabri get in the game in 1H - what was the motivation there? Has he been showing well in practice?

1 Like

What immediate adjustments have the coaching staff emphasized in practice this week in prep for ACC play?

@blguthrie I think Jontel had a lot of love/hate. But nothing like Kihei.

4 Likes

What’s the health status of Kody? Is he available?

Heard the practice yesterday was very physical…def worth asking JWILLY about that

2 Likes

Yeah, I forget that not everyone appreciated Bub while he was playing. Another guy that was a warrior. I’ve been a UVA fan a long time, and I can’t think of anyone in the Kihei category.

1 Like

Evans was a definite lightning rod if I recall. But the magnifying glass was not as big back in those days.

1 Like

Oh yeah Bub was another. Not as many fans then with the program not being on the elite level it is now, but man people were critical of him.

1 Like

How many players have we got that can beat his man off the dribble?