Questions for Trey Murphy?

We’re jumping on with Trey as I type this, so if you have questions for him, put them below. Don’t wait!

4 Likes

First, congratulations! Second, in the feedback from workouts, what has been his greatest strength and his biggest challenge? Also, how has his year at UVa improved his game?

2 Likes

Also- if he has been “promised” a draft position so far :wink:

What helped you with your mental health and well-being during the season?

What is something you wish you got to experience that you missed out on as being a student at UVA during such unusual times?

What is the difference between a 3 and a 4 in today’s game?

2 Likes

Favorite memory during his time at UVA?

How does he see his game changing/developing as he enters the NBA?

1 Like

Is Kihei actually good at Warzone or does he only post the games where he plays well lol

9 Likes

If Trey is actually 6’7 can he give us some other heights? Specifically would be interested in Kadin and Kihei.

1 Like

Thanks all. We were able to ask all but I think the last (height) question. Will post here once it’s up.

2 Likes

what a great mature smart Wahoo. Trey is gonna be just fine

10 Likes
7 Likes

Very impressive dude

2 Likes

Wait- who is saying Trey is only 6’7? Per his interview just posted he confirmed he is 6’9.

1 Like

Okay I was off half an inch. Guy on Twitter yesterday said he measured 6’7 with a 7’ reach. The actual website says 6’7.5. 6’9.25 with shoes on. Which is what I assume he means when he says 6’9. But he’s not actually 6’9.

On a positive note Sam has a plus wingspan. 6’6.75 height with 6’9.25 wingspan.

1 Like

You play hoops with shoes on so imma give him 6-9 here hahaha

2 Likes

Okay thanks for the link as its good and shocking to see some of the best players *true measureables.