Radford vs UVA game thread

Yes, rock fights against ACC comp fine. Low majors no bueno

4 Likes

Mine doesn’t show anything like that at all. When I click to see available programs, the only thing UVA bball related I see is a re-run of the Navy game, nothing in a time slot at all.

But it also does look like I might be able to login to WatchESPN with my Sling credentials and watch off my laptop.

I think you just need to search around when you get to the ACCNx screen. It sometimes takes me awhile to find what I’m looking for.

1 Like

Idk there’s only so much to look at there. I don’t see it

I don’t know Sling that well, but what about typing “Radford” into the Search, on the upper left?

6 players in UVa hoop history have had 7 steals in one game Reece!! had 6 vs Navy. Maybe he joins Othell, Rich Morgan, Curt, Sean and Scott McCandish there tonight

This feels like one of those “Which of these things is not like the others?” pieces on Sesame Street: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsRjQDrDnY8

I searched “Radford” on Comcast and all I got was Discovery Health, a Symposium on STD’s, Monday at 8:00.

8 Likes

Well, depends on expectations. That 19-20 team beat Maine 46-26 and UMass 58-46. It wasn’t a great team, but it turned out ok.

That’s what you have to do with cable providers so wouldn’t surprise me if it’s a similar story with sling and YouTubetv

1 Like

Sorry to bore everyone else and clutter up this discussion, but I just went and found the upcoming UVA/Radford game on ACCNx on Sling. When you first get to the ACCNx screen, you’ll see a row of upcoming events in the middle, below that is a smaller list of sports with “football” (highlighted) then “basketball”, etc. Click on the smaller list of sports and scroll to “basketball” and click on that. This will take you to a a bunch of windows for recorded basketball games. Click the return button to get back to the original ACCNx screen. You’ll now see a list of upcoming basketball games in the middle of your screen, scroll on that list for awhile until you get to the UVA/Radford game at 7:00 pm. Voila!

4 Likes

Looks like that’s gonna work, thanks for the help! Much appreciated.

Thanks also @hoopsandhoos @DubstotheThird @Hoos9412

2 Likes

I have the Hulu/Disney/ESPN+ streaming package, and the game shows up on Hulu under the ESPN+ hub.

2 Likes

pre-game show live on facebook

1 Like

just met the mckneely’s… best family out there man

15 Likes

I hate how are guards hesitate on open 3s and our bigs can dominate inside but we dont feed them and just pass around the perimeter

Uh oh

This is a bad start. So hesitant it’s been coached into the culture of the team

3 Likes

Lets feed our bigs please.

This might legitimately be the worst team we have had in 10 years. Guard play is so bad.

I mean what is the offense?

This offense is brutal to watch and I hate to beat a dead horse but it’s what happens when you have two non shooting guards. There’s no spacing out there

4 Likes