Recruiting

8 Likes

Who lands at the bigger program Carson or Poindexter? Do they land together and form a super backcourt at Wofford?

11 Likes

Wow that would be unreal.

2 Likes

That would be crazy.

1 Like

And then in 2024 VT beats UVA on a last second Carson three assisted by Poindexter. PASS.

9 Likes

Mal just received an offer from Illinois State University.

10 Likes

Highlights of Milan Momcilovic, a 2023 we are looking at. I believe Getter went to see him when he also was in Wisconsin to check in on Leon Bond this season. I remember last summer our entire coaching staff was at the U16 Phenom Hoops (Reece’s aau team, Wisconsin boys) vs Team Durant (DC kids, Kwame Evans Jr) and he dropped 27 points on the DC kids in a win.

Sam Hauser/Brady Manek 4 man type. I like him a lot but the priority needs to be getting a Mamadi big.

3 Likes

not being an stickler but shouldnt it be Dish then Swish?

4 Likes

Maybe the dish is the inbounds pass from the opponent after the swish.

1 Like
  1. Its all possible

Kinda reminds me of Robbie Beran, the 2019 from Tucker/Collegiate in Richmond who’s currently a rising senior at Northwestern.

1 Like

Cole Swider? or is he better than Nickel?

I’d take Milan over Nickel. Actual size to defend the 4. I actually watched the livestream of the Phenom Durant game and he looked really good. Nickel never looked that good on the team loaded games I saw on YouTube (since I wasn’t paying shit for adidas live streams lol)

2 Likes

more clips/better angle and clear clips of Milan.

3 Likes

@reedsheppard

6 Likes

the problem is that they all think they’re unique and going to be different, despite the trend and evidence. But who knows - would be great to get Sheppard.

2 Likes

CTB watching Zayden High, per HGN. Kid passes the eye test, perfect mix of size and shooting.

5 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

Lol came across this on instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8fUpI0AXpN/

13 Likes