Rick Pitino to Iona?

2 Likes

And already done now

2 Likes

Wow… I’m not sure what to say bout that.

1 Like

How long does he stay there? Can he take them on a run? If so how long til he does?

1 Like

I’m thinking the odds of scheduling a game with UVa are very low.

5 Likes

:joy: :joy:

3 Likes

That’s actually better than the tasteless joke I was going to make about sharing a passion for scandal and forgiveness.

2 Likes

I never really liked him over the years but he is always very complimentary of TB and of the team when we beat Louisville.

2 Likes

I know his sons including the Minnesota coach. Great dudes and they all LOVE coach Bennet and UVa. Coach Pitino huge respect for UVa

4 Likes

Good for Pitino. Seems very likeable whenever I have heard him speak. He never was charged with a crime and it is pretty easy to get a probable cause finding by a grand jury. So I personally have a lot of skepticism about what went down being blamed on him . I believe he got some large civil settlements from Louisville too. That says a lot. I have seen plenty as ex-federal prosecutor and, again, he was not even charged with a crime (and thus no where close to pleading guilty or being found guilty by a jury) I am liking him and wishing him the best. Life is short! Iona sounds like a great homecoming.

2 Likes

or Life is Long!

3 Likes

Or long! For me, it is going by so so very fast. Trying to get in as much fun as I can. :blush:

by definition. World Traveler

1 Like

Of course he’s going to be complementary of the coach and school that beat him like 5 times in a row. He isn’t going to say that he got beat by a mediocre coach.

4 Likes