Scrimmage live stream attempt

I forget the other coverage? Is Hoops and Hoos tweeting? Thanks. This is discouraging.

What are the teams?

This is absurd… What secrets are magically going to be hidden from other teams by not allowing the stream?

4 Likes

Mrs Lippy drives a green car…

Billy likes to drink soda.

1 Like

This came from Twitter:
GILTH
@GodILoveTheHoos

Kihei, Reece, Armaan, Jayden, Kadin vs Carson, Taine, Malachi, Igor, Francisco [#HoosScrimmage]

1 Like

No Stattmann?

Five minutes in and White up 15-0. Beekman and Gardner are the best players on the court.

Beekman has at least one block (maybe 2) and 2 steals.

3 Likes

Gotta be Igor and/or Taine!

In all seriousness, I was excited to watch. Come on UVA!

2 Likes

He just subbed in for Kihei on White

That feels like 1st vs. 2nd team

3 Likes

Both are looking like first years right now. Can’t see them getting major minutes.

They played Malachi at PG though so maybe that’s why.

1 Like

Why aren’t Taine and Carson on White ughhhh. I mean it’s expected that Kody will be ahead of Carson and Taine on the depth chart to begin but still. Let the shooters play with one of the point guards.

I wondered this as well!

Armaan sitting for Kihei now. Offense stagnated.

Taine with a decisive drive. Has all 4 points for Blue.

They also reset the scoreboard given it was so lopsided. Now 5-4.

1 Like

Reece hits an open 3!

3 Likes

Someone on the sabre noted Reece is the point guard and kihei playing off ball. Better than before I guess but also not great having a 5’8 shooting guard. #startTaineatthe2

4 Likes
3 Likes

Anyone doing a play by play or similar?

Right at Jayden woah. He really is physical. Wasn’t shy driving into grown men in the new zealand highlights I saw.

2 Likes

This swap seemed most likely to me to start. Any more change will happen if Carson or Taine makes it happen.

1 Like