Top 5 Worst Bands & Movies

Baby, what a big surprise.

4 Likes

My uncle’s neighbor was Steve miller’s college roommate.

5 Likes

Proly went to to Tech

1 Like

Wisconsin.

3 Likes

I see I’m not the the only one who doesn’t know the difference between Peter Cetera and Stevie Winwood

3 Likes

The best part of the Beatles Get Back doc was it proving what I’d always thought about the Beatles, and that was that it was really Paul McCartney and three other dudes.

My favorite scene is watching Paul start playing and writing what would go on to become the song Get Back while Ringo and George sat there with their thumb up their butts saying “uh, yeah, that’s nice Paul.”

John of course was never there. Yoko and being famous took all of his time.

1 Like

One of the best things about the Beatles is the cirq de soleil show in Vegas

1 Like

If you mean just for those sessions that became Let It Be, they were pretty fractured at that point and Paul was the one trying to keep it together. John and George didn’t really much care at that point.

But if you mean that in general the Beatles was Paul +3, that’s just crazy. The catalogue of Lennon/McCartney hits written by John is lengthier than most every other band in history.

1 Like

Exactly. Assumed same dude in different stages

2 Likes

Also U2 has maybe 4 good songs

2 Likes

Lol. Name them. I can’t.

1 Like

One, In a Little While… ok 2

1 Like

I will follow is solid. Me and a buddy used to try mimic this dance.
music video 80s GIF

2 Likes

I hope you succeeded because it looks….pretty basic. I hope you didn’t because it looks pretty awful.

4 Likes

I’m a top 5 best dancer:

1. Me
  2. Alvin Ailey
  3. Baryshnikov
  4. The Palmer girls
  5. Those guys from Breaking 1, not breaking 2
3 Likes

The best dancer in either movie was the Hispanic dude on the “bad” squad. Looked him up once, he went by Poppin’ Taco professionally.

3 Likes

The things we know about Haney… imagine what we dont know…

5 Likes
  1. Men at Work
  2. Flock of Seagulls (tie) *rated as 1 also, shows as 1 in edit mode, appears as 2 when I view post
  3. Maroon 5
  4. Billy Idol
  5. Asia
2 Likes

Almost forgot worst of all. Meatloaf

1 Like

But he could see paradise in the dashboard light…

3 Likes