UNC game thread

Freaking Carolina refs

1 Like

I would’ve name him Hunt

2 Likes

Wow. Very very cool

1 Like

That Antwan Harris game was awesome

2 Likes

@haney hangin on the goal posts!

1 Like

Never made it onto the field for the FSU game but I did for that one

That Dr Pepper commercial is the best thing on TV right now.

“Why haven’t you posted one insane rant on the message boards!?!?”

1 Like

Going for it! … or maybe not. Nice

2 Likes

Sackett Fing Wood. Put some respect on that mans name!

3 Likes

Plane broken when toe hit.

4 Likes

Carolina refs

2 Likes

Carolina refs

Review that shit mofos. (But please don’t)

2 Likes

Absurd

Robbing Sacket of his TD

3 Likes

That might be a TD

3 Likes

Wood and Walker! Where have you been?

2 Likes

And Wilson. On the bench I guess

2 Likes

Lollapalooza 99! (I mean Woodstock, whatever)

2 Likes

Good grief, I could have completed that pass.

1 Like

The entire Maye family irks me.

3 Likes

If the PI in the first half that gave UNC a TD was really a PI, then there were at least 2 PI’s on that possession.

5 Likes