UNC game thread

60.5 per @BDragon

1 Like

Phantom PI call in the 1st half was huge

1 Like

I’m convinced NCAA officials are handpicked to be the worst possible at their job. Absolutely pathetic, wish the worst for them.
Who is hiring these idiots anyways?

1 Like

A terrible no call on the 3rd down play

2 Likes

It’s seem that this season has just compounded absolutely absurd play calling, an extremely inconsistent defense, incompetent officiating, an offense that is only good for the first drive, and some of the most infuriating football to watch in the country.
I’m going to try and stay optimistic for next season, because technically this is better than most of our first year coaches, but man, it can be rough.

I can’t defend this coaching staff anymore. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt, but the fanbase has given up. I’ve been a UVA fan for all of my 20 years and am lucky enough to be a student here, but given the coaching and decision making, especially clock management, I had to leave early. Punting down two scores with six minutes left in the game is just unacceptable. I don’t care what the data and analytics say, it was clear as day after that punt that the game was over. I just don’t see how the coaching staff is okay with folding when you have a clear opportunity to at least make the game competitive at the end.

4 Likes

I didn’t like the punt there at all (not to mention the timeout to get it off), but we did have a shot after it, to be fair

3 Likes

I’d honestly rather get blown out at this point than watch constant close losses. End our misery

Yeah, I get being frustrated because that’s what being a fan is about, but we were a recovered on-side kick from winning or going to OT.

1 Like

Hoos and the under 7th time this yr

3 Likes

I’ll take UVA’s way of losing close games over VT’s.

7 Likes

Whats our record?

3-6

2 Likes

Pete Gillen timeout management + Dave Leitao sideline demeanor

7 Likes

I’ll bet my house we go into the tech game with identical ACC records, and we find a way to lose, taking not just the loss, but saving them from last place in the process.

Broken

3 Likes

Luke Maye made it to the game today to see his brother play.


14 Likes

He was great in Team America too.

12 Likes

Too soon. And too late.

2 Likes

The ellusive triple Dopple

4 Likes