šŸ¾ UNC Pre-game event roll callā€¦

Would love to connect & prove to my wife I really am on a basketball site

3 Likes

Oh no. And Kenny Loggins.

If you wanna bring some Bourbon to trade Dragon is down.

2 Likes

My goal is to get you to enjoy anything non CL related.

1 Like

My goal is to not be hung over at half timeā€¦

And to beat the hell outta Carolina

5 Likes

Just had dinner there on Saturday and the Denim lager is what my wife ordered. She seemed happy with it.

2 Likes

Can I be a +1?? :heart_eyes:

Maybe meeting up in person gives your time on the site some legitimacy rather than it always just being a bunch of weird anon internet people (me, all of us)?! Just thinking glass half full here :rofl:

2 Likes

Upset I canā€™t make it down there this weekend. Iā€™m sure it will be a great time with hopefully Reece shutting down RJ Davis as the icing on the cakeā€¦ Iā€™m definitely going to find a way to go to hopefully a few ACC tournament games given Iā€™m up in NOVA.

3 Likes

My boy is coming in from DC in the AM if you need a ride

1 Like

some great deals on the quarterfinal games right now. Just got club level for the 1/4 quarterfinal games Thursday afternoon for $75 a pop fees included on StubHub. Lots of cheaper ones up top too.

2 Likes

Thanks man. I just have an event I canā€™t get out of Saturday night in DC so thatā€™s why I canā€™t make it down. Have fun guys!

1 Like

Okay, I am planning to be at the ā€œeventā€. My wife is staying home (sheā€™s just as happy about that) and am bringing a friend, big UVA fan but not on LRA, who said if I twisted his arm, we could stop at a brewery (Heā€™s driving). He has gone to a number of games with me (including football) and claims the Hoos have never lost when he was there . I told him we needed him for this one.

So, is the place set for the pre-game get together?

4 Likes

@Spencer what we thinkin for LRA pregame party Saturday?

Selvedge Brewery suggested by @Hoohoohoo looks great even though they dont have actual beera.

Lets do that at say 1pm?

1 Like

1pm?!?!? Whoā€™s getting breakfast with me at Boylans?

I mean we gonna have multiple pregames

Yessir starting when I walk out the gym tomorrow.

Iā€™d vote somewhere on the corner- Trin or Coupes would be my picks (and probably where Iā€™ll be LOL)

3 Likes

Trin and Coupes? I thought you were an upperclassman now.