UVA at Miami thread

5:00 Saturday on ACC Network.

Miami is 19-7 overall, third place in the ACC at 11-4. Their NET ranking is 62, making it a quad 1 game for UVA.

UVA cruised by them in the first meeting in Charlottesville 71-58. Miami has won three in a row since then, including a big one at Wake Forest last weekend.

Refresher

Miami is old. Three sixth-year seniors in the starting lineup.

They dominate the turnover battle, having forced the most in the league and committed the second fewest.

They play small. 6’6 wing Jordan Miller starts at PF. And their center Waardenburg does most of his damage from three (44%).

6 Likes

Cant wait for this one

3 Likes

Gotta have it

3 Likes

I hope I see some hunger from these hoos off the rip!

1 Like

We have to start well and get some inside/midrange buckets. If our first possessions of the game are Franklin 3 pt attempts we are done. I think get the ball to Jayden (hell, even Papi) and try and get to the rim. I’d settle for a Franklin jumper in the lane that he seems to be able to hit, just want a good start.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I can’t believe we are going to miss half of the first half to watch UNC get blown out in lacrosse

1 Like

Often if you go to the watch ESPN schedule page, login in with your TV provider, and click on the link to our game, it’ll give you the stream even if it isn’t on the channel it’s meant to be on yet. At least that’s worked for me a couple of times. (Although be warned - ESPN’s stupid player doesn’t work for me in Chrome, so I have to use Safari)

1 Like

Can’t find it on the app. ESPN is the fucking worst.

1 Like

Yeah, nowhere on ESPN right now. They have every other college basketball game however.

It’s 20 to 8. As much as I like to see unc lose let’s move along.

Kihei does occasionally have those lazy passes that get picked off.

Uh oh

Yeahhhhh not a great start. Slow again out of the gates

3 Likes

Nothing quite like losing the game before the under 16

2 Likes

Win or lose, we don’t have a modern basketball roster. No athletes outside Kadin, no shooters.

Feels like VT so far, at least the second half.

2 Likes

I’m gonna take a nap instead of watching our season die while Malachi and Kody pass to Clark at the top of the key

2 Likes

Kihei needs to step up today

2 Likes

They will miss…right?

2 Likes