Gonna be a comical loss for the third game in a row :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Per HD presser today Garcia and Walton out, McKoy back for tomorrow

3 Likes

Walton was Covid protocol FYI.

Conclusions:

• Kadin go ahead and foul Bacot we can live with that
  • Kihei and Reece keeping Love and Davis in check is gonna be huge
  • They’re only gonna have 7 rotation guys available, so getting to the line could be very helpful
1 Like

Good news for us. I feel like Manek has been better than Garcia, but Manek is a marginally better matchup for us, but plus if McKoy gets more minutes, I also think that’s better for us. Pick and pop 4s are bad for us.

1 Like

This was discussed some by Brownell that his guys got worn out by the end of the game. If KC and RB can to that to Love and Davis and Gardner keep Manek in check (without fouling), we can win a war of attrition in the 2nd half. And heck yes, let Kadin and Papi pound on Bacot all game, make him earn his at the line

Caffaro has 5 fouls to give and Im okay with him using all 5 as long as they arent face grabs

4 Likes

I mean we are getting steamrolled in this one but I dig the spirit guys

3 Likes

Drink! We win tomorrow. 72-67

5 Likes

Taking the Over?!>!

You already know

2 Likes

Papi’s hand-in-face move on inbounds plays are just hilarious. He did it a lot during free Pitt game and you could see the Pitt guys getting actively pissed odd.

His hand-on-face throw downs are pretty fun too.

2 Likes

Checks out

3 Likes

Have to get out on McKoy - he’s their leading % 3 point shooter

1 Like

1 for 1?

1 Like

Really only 6 as I wouldn’t consider Mckoy part of the rotation. Only having him and Anthony Harris off the bench benefits us greatly.

1 Like

Pivotal game of the season. Self defining. Everything hangs on this. I’m of course picking UNC regardless of the spread.

I’m thinking we’re going to end up 3rd in the regular season. Unless we don’t and finish 2nd or 3rd.

Of course I’m making total sense. I’ve had a few bourbons. Just felt the need to cover all bases.

4 Likes