UVA at North Carolina thread

1/2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

If the Tar Heels score 67 against us it will be the most they have scored in this series since 2017. We have held them under 50 4 out of the last 7 games …

2 Likes

I think this is the year they score around 70. Garcia and Walton will be out, but they do have some capable shooters. The last several years they haven’t shot the 3 ball as well and we were a better team at closing out the three on D. I think we can win today, but we’re gonna have to score 70+ to do it. Would love to be wrong though, and we’ve been playing better ball lately.

saw that sportsbetting3.com has the over/under on NC is at 68.5. seems like a solid bet if 4 out of last 7 they have scored under 50!

might parlay that into something.

1 Like

Anyone else really pumped for this game? Not necessarily expecting a win but these last two games have been really fun. Expect Tony to coach circles around HD, just hope it’s enough to overcome the talent disparity and Carolina home cooking

7 Likes

Last time I went I was in the same corner as Tomas on his game winner - still undecided if I should go

1 Like

Any of you stat folks know the last time we played UNC when neither was ranked?

2020 I think?

No I think they were ranked early in the seasoon when they came to JPJ and we beat them pretty good. Of course they sunk the rest of the way

Never mind, 2020 was the Woldo game at UNC. No idea if we were ranked

2 Likes

It’s a good day to say fuck Carolina

2 Likes

Both teams were unranked in 2020 in the TW game at Chapel Hill

1 Like

I know we have a long way to go, but this guy has us as next 4 out for NCAA’s. He’s always amongst the highest rated bracketologists (well above Lunardi and Palm), so it’s a good sign. We’re making progress. Hopefully we can take another step today!

Bracketology

3 Likes

I’m just glad none of our guys had pulled a Mandy Alonso and started mouthing off about our win streak vs UNC.

2 Likes

Just hope Kihei keeps the turnovers down, takes the shots that are open (does not need to be open by 5 feet), and keeps passes crisp. No more standing and dribbling…especially if we are losing with 28 seconds to go in the first half. I know the last one is a shot at CTB

Papi is going to play a lot today

2 Likes

2 Likes

Anybody still having problems viewing the Facebook embed?

Link in case

1 Like

:rofl:

5 Likes

Bojangles really trying not to give anything away huh :rofl:

2 Likes