UVA at Syracuse game thread

I have zero faith everytime he shoots a 3

Refs are ass

1 Like

I fucking hate Buddy Drinkheim

4 Likes

Refs keeping Cuse in this one

2 Likes

What a terrible foul. Need to see more growth from Kadin by this point in the season. Don’t give the refs the chance to make that call.

1 Like

Franklin’s just not very good

Kadin playing hard but just not finishing

2 Likes

I really like Armaan’s game near the basket. More of that when the 3’s aren’t falling.

5 Likes

I know this has been really obvious for a while, but if Armaan was the guy we - and I’m sure the coaches - thought he would be, this team would be extremely different. He might still get there, but we are more dependent on him playing well than maybe any other player.

2 Likes

So just more of that generally

1 Like

Kadin’s rebounding has been great this half he just has to improve his decision making

With Armaan, if it’s a catch and shoot shot, it won’t go in. If he dribbles, there’s a good chance it’ll go in

5 Likes

Would like to see Armaan work off ball screens some (obv not tonight v zone)

3 Likes

Casey Morsell had that dynamic

That’s true, but when you play only one shooter…

They’re screwing us out of the last possession with the clock mishap

5 Likes

Armaan despite his poor shooting from three is one of our best players this season.

Just not filling the role we expected unfortunately.

6 Likes

And I’m going full nuclear on Kadin.

Need to bring in a starter caliber next year at the 5 position from the transfer market.

2 Likes

So Kadin haha

4 Likes

Well, that was not an ideal way to close the half.

Will also say, I generally don’t complain about refs, and they haven’t been egregious, but they don’t quite seem to be calling a fully even game at this point.

4 Likes

Disagree 100%. Kadin will continue to develop and I’d rather him than another new guy coming in and having to learn the defense

8 Likes