UVA at Syracuse game thread

https://twitter.com/uvamenshoops/status/1477408647458312202?s=21

Same starters- sigh…

Drinking game: Just drink. Probably should have started a few hours ago.

2 Likes

So after 9 days off, the “strategy” is to go with what hasn’t worked all year. Think I’ll sit this one out.

Who would you take out? Kihei has been out first or second best overall player. Reece was great the last game. Maybe Franklin, but I feel like we need him to get better. Whether he can or not I don’t know. Maybe Gardner though he is probably our best offensive player? Kadin could be a candidate but I don’t know that we can go with Gardner at the 5 and Frankie is not good enough to start for kadin.

So I guess maybe Murray for Franklin? Or maybe Reece?

1 Like

Can someone let the powers that be know thay 6 pm tips interupt bedtime

3 Likes

Seriously

I’m not so much worried about the starting lineup but more so how he utilizes substitutions. Bring in the shooters Tony

Might want to locate the streaming option. FSU vs NCSU will probably run over.

3 Likes

Kihei OR Reece
Franklin plus another shooter/scorer
Igor
Shed OR Jayden

Is that a good lineup? Probably not, but at least we don’t KNOW it’s a bad lineup, like the one we’ve used all year.

2 Likes

This NC State game with Morsell, Warley and and Cam Hayes all with 2pts each. Looks like we didn’t miss much on those.

4 Likes

It’s a nice glass house we live in, please put away the rocks.

2 Likes

Man I’m going to have some problems tonight thanks to @DFresh11 and the boeheim blackout game

2 Likes

None of them would have helped us lol. At least Taine can hit an open 3 sometimes.

Syracuse can only score on 3s. We can only score for segments followed by 10 minute scoring droughts. Armaan hitting 3s is huge though

1 Like

My expectations are so low for the team, I’m just enjoying this initial competent offense I’m seeing. Fully expecting a reversion to the mean. But for now, relative joy.

3 Likes

Man, Cuse fans must secretly be looking forward to the end of the Boeheim era. I suppose it will get worse, but the phrase “not with a bang, but a whimper” comes to mind.

Got worse my 6 year old twins are running around saying that dang name now

Drink

2 Likes

Shedrick passing the ball out a foot away from the basket with a guy 6 inches shorter on him…smh

He needs to get tough.

5 Likes

Yeah that was bad

2 Likes

Taine crashing the offensive boards. On one hand, stupid. On the other hand, Tony apparently thinks he’s a 4…

2 Likes