UVA Basketball 2022-2023 Post Mortem Thread/Transfer out thread

IMac gone too I guess.

13 Likes

The best what? Times he put two or more fingers up in a celebratory gesture?

Did anyone catch the ABC reporter asking Jalen Brunson about his odd smelling his hand thing? Answer was basically “Uh… pass.”

2 Likes

That camera means “photos”, Haney

5 Likes

I don’t speak emoji.

3 Likes

You’re such an old grouch.

2 Likes

Kinda random, but was digging through some old HS clips for Dunn and found some interesting stuff.

First, on the other team’s reel, check out his drive at about :25 seconds or so. He gets blocked by #3 (Otega Oweh #70 on 247 composite, ended up on OK and started by the end of season), which is why it’s on the Blair highlights, but I thought it was a nice move, and decent instinct.

And now his own highlights: The whole thing is worth a watch. It’s basically the Ryan Dunn show and he’s doing it against a Power 6 starter.

I mean honestly, Dunn looked pretty bad on offense and he didn’t seem to get better as the year went on. But I don’t know man … there’s something there, right?

h/t @Jerome

3 Likes

Dunn looked very raw to me on offense when I saw him in person this season. His jump shot is different just about every time. It has some funk in the form. Bond’s shot looked better to my eye. Of course, if Dunn was a quality shooter with his physical skills coming in … he would be somewhere else for sure or entering the draft.

8 Likes

Oh sure, it’s easy to like editors until one of them points out the difference between compliment and complement.

12 Likes

https://twitter.com/UVaHoopsRiffs/status/1652394515385253889

12 Likes

Just need to know if Beeks got a combine invite.

Beeks is obviously gone, but man if he’s back, we’ve got a squad

6 Likes

For 4k you can buy a ticket and go through a draft combine fantasy camp of sorts. Including meals with scouts coaches etc.

Maybe that’s how Reece gets in.

4 Likes

Depends on how good you are at it…

1 Like

https://twitter.com/CreighTakes/status/1651787133609205760

salt in the wound

3 Likes

More video than we get all year

7 Likes

When can we kick him out of C’ville?

11 Likes

Can we have Salt wound him? Just thinking a hard screen would suffice.

4 Likes

Dunn 3-5, but the shot never looks repeatable. iMac didn’t make one but kinda looks like he was messing around with something

1 Like

lol if I was a manager who had to grab rebounds during exam week for a guy who transferred, didn’t do a single thing for the program and massively screwed our roster and the staff, I would certainly have some thoughts running through my head

7 Likes

bricking those warm up open shots is not an awesome sign lol

Tell me that video is old. Get that dude out of JPJ.

9 Likes