UVA in Kaiser's Final 3

I must admit, the reports flying off the shelf at breakneck speed are not promising for UVA, as Maryland and Indiana seem to have the upper hand in this one. We’ll find out soon enough.

A reminder that you can read up on his game by checking out this thorough breakdown published earlier this summer: Kaiser Player Evaluation.

4 Likes

He’s definitely going to Maryland but I always appreciate your breakdowns. Some of the most indepth and top notch stuff.

7 Likes

Hope he likes Maryland as much as his Dad did.

4 Likes

I liked going to Maryland for the uva Maryland game a few years ago for the acc big10 challenge

3 Likes

WRT Kaiser, from that point last spring when he indicated a serious interest in UVa, I have been a bit puzzled. I well understand why Coach Bennett and company find him an attractive recruiting target. However, I have never fully understood Virginia’s appeal to Kaiser. With Franklin, Murray, McKneely, Bond, and Dunn all potentially returning for the 2023/24 season, a clear path to early playing time was unlikely, at best. More likely, it was non-existent. If he comes to UVa, it is probable he will sit on the bench. Depending on how everyone progresses, he could sit on the bench for quite a while. At Maryland, it’s likely he’ll be on the floor immediately. I would love it if the staff could add him to the roster, but this is one recruitment in which I am not heavily invested.

Appreciate it!