UVA @ Miami

No pregame from @brogdonfanpage for this late night away game (gawd that does not sound like something I would wanna do), but check these out for tonight’s game at Miami

https://www.dailyprogress.com/cavalierinsider/virginia-men-s-basketball-team-looks-to-keep-acc-title/article_da853218-26dd-529a-9556-4f219d041520.html

6 Likes

The dude that writes The Big Preview was my second year roommate in Lambeth. LOL!

2 Likes

Late game in what’ll probably be a half empty arena worries me. Just find a way to get it done tonight. I want that big game setup for Saturday, 1st or at worst 2nd place hopes intact.

5 Likes

Last I checked, UVA was only favored by 1. Why is that?

2 Likes

Late game on the road. Despite the win streak Uva hasn’t proven they can score points and put teams away.

1 Like

It’s 2.5 now. Over under at 144

Lambeth! lived there second year too. @jazznutUVA is opening up slowly but surely. love it

ha. over under proly more like 120 Big B. if is 144 I will take the under my man

You’re right. I read too fast. O/U is 118.5 and moneyline is 145

@Benrekosh dont get into that stuff Ben hahhaha

Haha wasn’t planning on it. Not even sure what money line is

1 Like

Yeah no preview from me but a few things I’ll be looking for:

Does Tomas hit a few threes? We’ll likely need him to barring another out of body performance from jay.

How do Kihei and Lykes matchup? Do they neutralize each other?

Does Miami get hot? They’ve got a couple of elite shooters who can get it going. Could be dangerous.

How does the team come out? 9 on a Wednesday, 2K miles from home, not ideal. If they come out of the gates slow, we’ll know why.

3 Likes

shocked

I’m more concerned about this classic trap game.

Also, I’m sure most people are aware but FSU plays ND in South Bend at 9 and, assuming FSU will beat BC at home on senior night, we need the Irish to come out on top for our chances at sharing the ACC regular season title to remain in tact.

1 Like

FSU has never won in South Bend!thisisthewayinten

3 Likes

Somebody please find the man @DFresh11 a good safe stream

good

1 Like

can we get the significance of Garden 9 here?

Its going to be a interesting few hours. Tonights games mean a little bit extra…especially if FSU losses to Dame.

1 Like

The stream at the top by Grandmastream is probably the best best: Reddit - Dive into anything

1 Like