UVa Players NBA Draft Chat

Vecenie and Penney have been really high on him for a while too.

No one got in as early as this guy Alex Brown though. Projecting late lottery-mid 1st back in January. https://advanceprobasketball.com/2021/01/14/trey-murphy/amp/

1 Like

I saw @HoozGotNext tweet a great question a while back: Who has the higher upside: Cam Johnson or Trey Murphy? Murphy more athletic.

3 Likes

I like Mikal Bridges as a comparison too. Mikal even spent an extra year in college.

3 Likes

Sam and Trey, but no Jay.

1 Like

Jay’s at the G League combine. What Mamadi was invited to.

5 Likes

Seems like a big deal that Sam got an invite right. It’s just 60 there and 40 at G-League?

7 Likes

Major surprise I thought he would be in the g league camp with Sam. Means there is some interest there.

2 Likes

Thanks! Missed that update from @paperboy above.

Agree on that, and seems promising for Sam. Means teams have real interest.

6 Likes

I can’t believe Mamadi wasn’t invited to the NBA combine. Do I know more than them,lol?

3 Likes

He participated in the G League camp after his 3rd year.

They didn’t have the combine following his 4th year due to COVID. He would have been invited to the NBA combine if it had been held.

12 Likes
8 Likes

Mans about the be the first overall pick with all this rising

15 Likes

Psyched! Good for him!

Jay currently playing in the G league camp game streaming here

5 Likes

link isnt working but just search “nba g league twitch”

Anybody know if there’s a box score for the G League camp games? I saw Jay score two 3s in the last quarter but I want to see how much he had overall plus some of the other guys

1 Like

I watched most of the game, he hit 3 or 4 threes I think. There should be a box score somewhere, I’ll post it here if I see it.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

6 fouls in 20 min is not great.

2 Likes