UVA vs. Ga Tech

oxymoron. i like it. and I cant believe the guy is a coach at such a big time school. good for him

4 Likes

Of course Iā€™m scared of this game. Weā€™re a 10 point favorite. Kenpom gives us a near 80% chance to win the game. Weā€™re home. Fresh needs to tell us this is a walk in the park, because I can see us pulling out a 63-62 game on last second heroics again and another 6 months taken off my life span.

2 Likes

JPJ is gonna be goin off today. I think we start somewhat slow however and grind it out. Tech is gonna be loose in there and nothing to lose type game with some experienced guards etc. Bell Biv Devoe and Usher baby are good.

63-62 might be right

4 Likes

Unwarranted exuberance was required there Fresh - not feeding into my darkest anxieties and irrational fears (I have visions of the flying monkeys from Wizard of Oz invading JPJ carrying off CTB). Hopefully the crowd will caffeine load and be able to pull us through (despite the flying monkeys).

4 Likes

4pm game so while its 5 oā€™clock somewhere I think noon pre gaming is warranted here.

F it we drill em by 20 and Pastner does some weird shit like bows to TB as the Ms get put in with 45 seconds remaining

9 Likes

Getting nervous about this game feeling like a trap situation. Gonna go lift to burn off nervous energy and then start pregaming

3 Likes

If this game had been on Wednesday or Thursday I would have been worried but with a late afternoon Saturday, it will have been almost 5 full days since Duke. The emotional hangover should be less of a factor the way the schedule worked out.

2 Likes

More like it Fresh. Thatā€™s what we pay you for (ha ha). Incisive, unvarnished analysis. No bull shit. Take it to the bank kind of stuff. I feel totally better now.

3 Likes

It definitely has trap house vibes but this may be one of the first games where JPJ is rocking. Hoping that propels us

2 Likes

Damn Fresh, you was getting me shook up. Thatā€™s more like it. We have to have our confident man. The rest of us are looking for the sky to fall

Oh we are good today. But think will be more of a game than the line suggests

2 Likes

I do too. We seem to always manage to keep most games close regardless of who we are playing.

3 Likes

I think we kick the line in its ass today

4 Likes

What Im worried about is us being emotionally drained after such a big win 5 and 7 days ago. How ever will we recover?

On a more serious note, will be interesting to see if we stay big when they go small and work the mismatches.

3 Likes

That and maybe we can get a 22-9 FT advantageā€¦

1 Like

Thats what Im talkin about.

Pregame is up

3 Likes

Time to locate ESPN News if you got it. The WVU/Okie State game is going way over.

1 Like

Brutal

1 Like

https://ustvgo.tv/espnews/