UVA vs Gonzaga Preview/Live Thread

Kispert is like KG, catches the ball ready to shoot. Can’t give him space.

I’m guessing we probably weren’t that close on getting Kispert, but I remember we recruited him. From here just north of Seattle. Does Tony still recruit out here? Lots of talent, but understandably a tough draw.

1 Like

Well, not bad already

Steal right off for Shedrick. He might to be able to bother Timme, mobile and long. Just a question if he’s disciplined enough.

1 Like

Gonzaga appears to be quicker than UVa at every position. I hope it’s an optical illusion. :slight_smile:

Why did Murphy, who dazzled in the last game, not start?

Beekman isn’t as advanced as I had previously thought. I think he could have used a redshirt year this season.

Hauser is just throwing up prayers. :grinning:

Back in the day Mamadi or DeAndre would be closing out on Kispert. That springy smart defender is not onnthe current squad

2 Likes

These refs are soft

They’re consistent though and I’ll take that.

1 Like

We need some better guards

I just don’t like Kihei and Reece on the court together.

2 Likes

We’re rushed. Even when they get good looks they’re not comfortable.

5 Likes

No Reece doesn’t add much there off the ball. Rather just see Reece.

1 Like

The Kihei dribble into the trees and get lost play is not our best

5 Likes

Today I agree with you. This is sub-optimal Kiehi today, at least so far.

2 Likes

Take Taylor, McKneely, and Nunez. Take every guard on the board until we find the next London/Ty/Kyle/Malcolm/Dev. Showing how limited we are until we find those guys.

This is hard to watch. We’ve got smart guys but as a team the b-ball IQ is very low. We haven’t shot a good shot in like 5 straight possession

Not bad shots, wouldn’t call wide open a bad shot they just won’t go in.

2 Likes

Kihei thinks he needs to run the show but all he needs to do is pass and cut like the rest.

2 Likes

Big wake up call for me. I really thought we were going to be better than this. We are simply not what I thought we were.
There is a longggg road ahead to try to reach potential.

1 Like

Is it just me or does Hauser’s jumper always look rushed? Like his feet are never quite set. He looks so close to being great but there’s just nerves getting in the way

7 Likes