UVA vs Pitt Thread

Nice i like the sound of that

2 Likes

I can chip in my 4 for a few games probably

2 Likes

Awesome. If you want to and you can. @Merch is gonna figure out good way to get extras to the right Hoos!

1 Like

That’s an awesome idea. It killed me to see so many empty (and good) seats against Iowa. If I ever get the opportunity for season tix I’d definitely like to see any I couldn’t attend used that way.

5 Likes

If you want us to distribute your tickets to fans. You can email transfer the tickets to: info@lockerroomaccess.com

Depending on the lead time we can push them through jwilly show or in our pregame.

7 Likes

@DFresh11, I plan on coming up for a game or 2 after Christmas. Can I just contact you for tickets. I have no problem with paying for them . Just want less hassle as I haven’t been in several years and I’m technologically challenged.

Just read what Merch said. Do I contact you Merch?

1 Like

Yes. go trough @Merch It will depend on how many people contribute per game I guess

This came about as a former UVa hoops manager (my first year) contacted me today as she is a new season ticket holder and wants to be sure her seats get to real Wahoos when she is unable to attend. So kinda gave us the idea to see if other people wanna be involved in the same way

We are gonna be there Jan 15 for Wake game too if you choose that weekend

3 Likes

That’s a great idea and the Wake game was one we were already looking at. Thanks

1 Like

Vegas has the over/under at 112.5. Goodness.

5 Likes

Gonna be a shootout

2 Likes

I’d hammer the over

We’re the only school where you could tell me the final score of a game and I’d have to think hard to figure out if it was football or basketball.

4 Likes

55-38 Hoos. not gonna be fun

1 Like

The avg pts per game given up is close between basketball and football.

1 Like

Take the under.

Hoos 90 Pittstain 21

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/HoozGotNext/status/1466926410614853633?t=Hw42YY24kfhx3JgUGE_OUQ&s=19

Even with the injury, not taking any game for granted this season. I am focused and my focus affects the team clearly.

4 Likes

Why do I feel like that’s a bad omen for the hoos?

1 Like

1 Like