UVa vs Richmond Game Thread - 2022

is on YES here if that helps

Yup O line early returns have been awful. Glad they at least realize that and going for quick passes and slant routes. Good adjustment to that weakness

Several times a guy was been wide open behind the pressure

Secondary looks brutal too

1 Like

This is the defense I remember.

1 Like

Turns out you cant flip the worst fbs defense in just one off season. Womp

1 Like

Defense looks so damn slow

1 Like

All good we have an influx of talent coming in

2 Likes

Getting bullied on both lines by Richmond is…not good.

5 Likes

Wow - just like I remembered it.

1 Like

The real reason we needed TJ Power. Needed another body on defense.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I think we lack both talent and athleticism on the defense. They look like they’re running in quicksand.

1 Like

I mean thinking we could roll basically the same guys, in another new scheme, and have dramatically better results was a little naive

1 Like

Im glad my pessimism of a 5-6 win team/bet the under on win total. People were hyping themselves on 8-9 wins.

The oline issues are horrendous. You can’t flip a historically bad defense in one off season, especially with not many offseason additions. And the offense success has to do with scheme.

Now that I have said this though, 12-0 season. 56-7 win over Richmond. (but the lack of athleticism is noticeable and concerning even with first game jitters)

People on wahoo247 would look down on you if you suggested we were going to struggle vs richmond and go 6-6/5-7.

We better do something to us drive or we’re gonna lose any energy left in the stands

2 Likes

Lavele Davis is back!

6 Likes

Lol. That’ll do

6 Likes

Screw the run. Bombs away!

5 Likes

Lavel has never had a reception for less than like 30 yards

5 Likes