UVA vs Saint Francis Thread

Full game preview coming later today. But, for now, HGN and I answer this week’s mailbag questions on the blog:

11 Likes

mailbag podcast is here:

5 Likes
3 Likes

Kihei and Casey not starting. Tony using tough love motivation?

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/PrestonWillett/status/1333874021771988992

4 Likes

Pre-game show is available on the Locker Room Access Facebook page or the UVA Hoops Group

4 Likes

Interesting line-up really like Havs point from the pre-game of this being a great chance to blood some new guys. Great opportunity for Reece to get his first cap.

2 Likes

I hate Morsell not being in there

1 Like

I wouldn’t read a ton into it. I’d set the over/under at 8 different starting lineups we see this season.

3 Likes

IT’S HOO TIME. I’m gonna watch the game with family so I’ll catch up with yall later. Go Hoos!

Maybe even something to do with zone. Get some shooters in.

Interesting lineup change. They are starting in Sides too.

Love Huff just working that pivot foot to death. 7’1” can get a shot whenever with good footwork

4 Likes

Reece is way quicker than I expected. Explosive first step.

8 Likes

He is just so good. He read that handoff from a mile away too. Both him and Tomas have showed quick hands already.

2 Likes

SHEDRICK THAT’S SHEDRICK WHOOPS with that extra effort for the board. Already a lot better energy than last game.

3 Likes

Officially starting the Kadin Shedrick Fan Club. All are welcome.

4 Likes

They’ve looked comfortable in Sides. The curling action is drawing all of the defenders’ attention and they’ve gotten easy buckets cutting off of that.

3 Likes

Already gone 10 deep and we’re only 5 minutes in

1 Like

Kihei with the headband!!! Talk about quick adjustments

3 Likes