UVA vs Towson Game Thread: A Much Better Opponent

Yeah Im high on him. But at the same time I think Hauser is better at the 4. Maybe we use them like the Lakers used Kyle Kuzma and Morris. You can also switch on defense more which helps and both are perimeter oriented small forwards.

I will take Beekman

5 Likes

Its been a LONG wait guys! Glad to be back watching again!!!

1 Like

I sure hope Flo uses my one month sub price to boost production quality.

1 Like

New offense already les goo

Hauser makes his first three. Shocking.

Hoos that dude with the hair?

UVA with 2 threes. I don’t think we had 2 threes until game 12 last year.

2 Likes

I like this faster offense and pushing up the ball. Maybe the talk of faster tempo wasn’t just talk this time?

2 Likes

Damn! this offense feels completely different!

1 Like

Aggressive Jay is a good thing.

Doesn’t look like offense will be a problem this year

1 Like

This is a new offense. They’re really pushing the ball. This aint your dads uva squad

5 Likes

Three words: Clean. The. Lens. Don’t need to see your croissant crumbs FLOHoops!

2 Likes

He hasn’t taken a jumper yet but based on body language alone Casey looks way more confident.

Liking everything Im seeing…I think it is a really really good sign that Mccoy earned the start. I was surprised by that. His fast break layup was one of my favorite things ive seen so far…if we finally get consistent points on fast breaks that will be a hugh boost.

Shedrick first big off the bench, surprising but good to see

1 Like

Reece BECKman? C’mon Flo…

3 Likes

Casey is sooo good defensively. Shedrick over eager to help, gave up an easy one.

2 Likes

The offense looks miles better than last years. Just so much more movement and penetration.

Also this broadcast sucks

4 Likes