UVA vs Towson Game Thread: A Much Better Opponent

There was some rumors Jabri was still catching up from missing all of last year? Idk if that’s true or not.

These no-center lineups are of interest. I guess McKoy is the nominal center. Super-mobile, should be a solid option defensively against small teams.

1 Like

This is going to be a good season…

1 Like

Yeah that I was expecting. Our biggest success has been small ball line ups. Playing Murphy McKoy and Hauser at the same time lets us play packline with switching principles.

No reason to rush JAR back from an injury with Murphy eligible and McKoy potentially making a big jump

3 Likes

Coach Coleman coaching up Mckoy and Murphy. lol

7 Likes

Love seeing that

1 Like

Offensive depth is insane. Looking forward to see some takes inside by McCoy, jar, beekman

3 Likes

Caffaro’s had some injury issues in the preseason. I don’t know if that’s part of why he hasn’t played yet.

5 Likes

That’s gonna stick

6 Likes

I was hoping for 9 more points this half. Would equal the whole game points from our first game last year.

3 Likes

Great half. I give it A-. Too much Stattmann for my taste :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Nasty, just nasty.

3 Likes

First Tony of the year.

Cause for concern: Hauser and Huff are going to split national POY votes.

11 Likes

Sam is everything they said he was. Now let’s get Casey going in the second half.

4 Likes

Boy this is going to be a fun team to watch this year

5 Likes

Yeah, the two big things I want to see in the second half are Casey and Reece hitting a shot

4 Likes

What you think so far @DFresh11?

Sams jumper is so wet. Just hates the rim

2 Likes

Any body else lose FLOhoops?